Quentin Traded To San Diego For Spects

Cloud 9

O.G.
Liked Posts:
Padres desperately needed a bat like Quentin's, I really like it for them. Sox got a nice arm in Castro IMO.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kenny & his BS of getting MLB ready players.

:rolleyes:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
There probably wasn't a big market for Quentin, if there was he probably would have been moved by now. The Sox didn't have room for him and probably took the best/first offer they got. San Diego gets a bat, Sox get salary relief.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The bigger issue really is that KW mis read when the White Sox were out of it last season. CQ should have been traded before July 31 and then they'd have gotten a touch more

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
?!

You guys just got two young pitchers back. Sure they're not super-elite but they're not that bad. You weren't going to get a ton back for Quentin.

I would rather have CQ than a loser organizations reject and failure ...HELLO!!! :turrible:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Yeah more horse shit prospects brought to you by Kenny Williams.

Enough with the excuses for this guy.

It sounds like two guys the Sox think they can fix with Cooper. It worked with Danks, Floyd and Thornton. But on the flip side, it didn't work with Pena.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sounds like two guys the Sox think they can fix with Cooper. It worked with Danks, Floyd and Thornton. But on the flip side, it didn't work with Pena.

3 out of 4 isn't bad. I'll take those odds.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
We should've gotten prospects that are ML ready not stuff off the scrap heap that needs fixing for an allstar that is in his prime and will probably give them a hometown discount!

Rice Cube

World Series Dreaming
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should've gotten prospects that are ML ready not stuff off the scrap heap that needs fixing for an allstar that is in his prime and will probably give them a hometown discount!

"Force trade" doesn't work in real life.