Rangers @ Blackhawks IGT 3/8 @ 6:30 p.m.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Has Hossa touched the puck this period?

Feels like another goalie battle brewing so far and yes TT and Vermette have looked good. That line could work.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should we discuss the PP? Will it jinx it like mentioning a shutout?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Remember when i suggested that the PP might be better without Kane holding onto the puck too long?

I was soooooooo wrong.

Fuck i miss Kaner.

mj23retired

Liked Posts:
i'm not at all insinuating he is anywhere near the player kane is at this point in his career, nor may he ever be but i swear the way TT plays and moves around the ice is so kane-esque. at times the similarity makes me even more sad that kaner is out, but other times it kind of calms me with that familiar glide and makes me thankful i at least have him until kane is back.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
That period was really just "meh". I like vermette with teuvo as other have pointed out. Need to change the momentum in the second.

TCD

Liked Posts:
i'm not at all insinuating he is anywhere near the player kane is at this point in his career, nor may he ever be but i swear the way TT plays and moves around the ice is so kane-esque. at times the similarity makes me even more sad that kaner is out, but other times it kind of calms me with that familiar glide and makes me thankful i at least have him until kane is back.

As his confidence and his nhl game grows TT is going to be a doozie. He will never be a Kane of course but he shows flashes of incredible intuition and hockey IQ. Very swift hands. Im already excited to see him play a full season next year which he better and should. I said it once and I will say it again..he should have made the full roster this year. He is better than the AHL.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As his confidence and his nhl game grows TT is going to be a doozie. He will never be a Kane of course but he shows flashes of incredible intuition and hockey IQ. Very swift hands. Im already excited to see him play a full season next year which he better and should. I said it once and I will say it again..he should have made the full roster this year. He is better than the AHL.

Currently, Kane is the most exciting, creative player in the league.

TT'd be playing even better if he had more NHL games under his belt this season.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

I think Teuvo is going to have a much easier time developing than Kane did because, early in Kane's career, he was the focal point of every team's defense. Now with Kane (and Toews and Sharp and Hossa and Saad and others) also on the team, Teuvo should get some pretty favorable matchups.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:

I've had the same thoughts.

Then again...I think asphalt is a rectal disorder.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
4 on 2 and Hossa shoots without one pass. Fuck!

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...and the refs miss a high-stick right in front of them. Pathetic!

TCD

Liked Posts:
Ohhhh keith you and your shooting into guys never gets old