Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The McCaskeys shouldn't have to bothers spending money for counseling service for the players along with other owners.

They just need to behave themselves or don't join the NFL.

Could anyone imagine Halas or other owners back in the day wasting time and money on players who can't control themselves?

Jesus, both you and R&S don't get it. No one said they had to but most of the McCaskey's have shown not to be cold hearted. I only offered the opinion that they would help him if they were asked.

R&S still can't be wrong about anything and gets more wrong trying not to be. What part of not being able to force someone that doesn't want help don't you get? He has resources available outside the team and can only be forced to see counseling by a team as an ultimatum to play again. Ratliff with some 3-6 week program and/or suspended is of no use to this team this year and wouldn't be retained next anyway. WTF is the league supposed to do to forcibly influence him? Shoot him with tranquilizer darts?

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Remember when Greg Blache handed out bullets for good plays. Ahhh, the good old days.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

MIKETOUHY

Liked Posts:
Jesus, both you and RTB don't get it. No one said they had to but most of the McCaskey's have shown not to be cold hearted. I only offered the opinion that they would help him if they were asked.

RTB still can't be wrong about anything and gets more wrong trying not to be. What part of not being able to force someone that doesn't want help don't you get? He has resources available outside the team and can only be forced to see counseling by a team as an ultimatum to play again. Ratliff with some 3-6 week program and/or suspended is of no use to this team this year and wouldn't be retained next anyway. WTF is the league supposed to do to forcibly influence him? Shoot him with tranquilizer darts?

Shush.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The McCaskeys shouldn't have to bothers spending money for counseling service for the players along with other owners.

They just need to behave themselves or don't join the NFL.

Could anyone imagine Halas or other owners back in the day wasting time and money on players who can't control themselves?

Is that why Mike Ditka sued Halas.
U know they had a "team doctor" who shot players up " back then" even though they were to injured to play.