Real Talk Poll Thread - Is anyone really upset/mad that the Bears are winning again?

U mad about WINNING or nah

• Total voters

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm against the concept of blowing up the team because unlike 2014 there are actually good players on both sides. coaching is the weak link, I think Pagano needs to go in the very least. or he needs to run the defense at 150% the entire game, not play 1 half and then let off the 2nd. I'm taking into account that there's a performance bias here based on the recent teams played, but the Bears don't have a say in who they play and when. if Nagy was a good head coach, they would've enacted this scheme back in September when the hard teams were about to come up in the schedule.

I don't get paid to do these things, neither do any of you, so you know what fuck it, let's win.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picked 1 and 4 cause those are generally the feels i get watching da bears win or lose

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck Matthew Nagy and his stupid fucking PA accent. I hate that fuck so much.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It's because he's parading about as a bear, a bear named sevvy ... Why would anyones parents call their kid bear Sevvy?

You have a point Tony Danza

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want to draft o-line, so I get to watch the Bears win and watch hosers die a little every week realizing Zach Wilson (or whomstever) is slipping away.

BTW, I've been noticing the biggest Mitch defenders, who scapgoated everyone but Mitch, are also ones engaging in the "gotta draft a QB in the 1st draft hype." They are just QB fan bois, not football fans.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hm make note of the 4 people who like to be losers.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are just QB fan bois, not football fans.

This post gave me a moment of reflection of all of the Chicago Bear quarterbacks of the last three or four decades and how much I absolutely loathe pretty much all of them.

No...I take that back....

....definitely all of them....

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I won't lie - when we lost all those games in a row I was hoping to lose out the rest of the season to guarantee regime change.

But that's because I wasn't anticipating a better offensive line, a change in philosophy with regards to the scheme, and most of all consistency with both of those.

Nagy has always been one who the second he changes it up and gets a little bit of success he runs right back to the same failures over and over.

Montgomery has a giant run? Pull him out so you can run your rinky dink shit with Cohen or Patterson.

Hurry up offense keeping the opposing defense off kilter? Call time out to kill momentum and give the opposing defense time to reset.

Cole Kmet starting to get hot? quickly substitute him with one of our bums from last year.

Matt Nagy is the living equivalent of forky from toy story 4: always trying to throw himself in the trash.

the mere fact that they've had this string of games even if it is against bad defenses where that tendency really hasn't shown up is a marvel to me.

Frankly I'm just waiting for him to do it again.

but if he can show some restraint through the end of the season and the Bears continue at this clip, not just against the jags but against the Packers and maybe hopefully in a playoff game as well, I can say I am enjoying this version of the Chicago Bears although I would like my defense to go back to what it was last year.

At this point any sort of good draft pick is already blown so I'm all in for just win baby.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This post gave me a moment of reflection of all of the Chicago Bear quarterbacks of the last three or four decades and how much I absolutely loathe pretty much all of them.

No...I take that back....

....definitely all of them....
I personally love Jay Cutler and his glowing self.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
If getting high draft picks made you a good organization then the packers would have sucked by now and the Lions would have won a super bowl already.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Imagine going from let's fire everyone and dump moped to beating 2 garbage teams and let's bring the whole crew back and try again next year.