Real Talk Poll Thread - Is anyone really upset/mad that the Bears are winning again?

U mad about WINNING or nah

• Total voters

Username

Liked Posts:
Bears fans are in full denial. If they were married to the Bears, they would be displaying classic battered wife syndrome. Just as in 2019, the Bear's can't beat a good team and haven't beaten a good team this year. The D is soft because Pagano is soft. The Oline is finally serviceable, but Leno still sucks. If anyone thinks Nagy isn't' influencing the play calling, they're a special kind of stupid. If everyone comes back next year, expect another 8-8 season.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
One of the absolute dumbest trends in sports is hoping your favorite team loses.
Its idiotic especially if youre in the playoff hunt. Once you get into the playoffs it no longer matters what your record is and you control your own destiny. Its awesome!!! I love playoff football and when the Bears are in its orgasmic!

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Happy they are winning but super pissed looking back at some of those games on that losing streak

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Happy they are winning but super pissed looking back at some of those games on that losing streak
Yeah but they also had lots of luck in a couple that they won, so I just call it even a move on.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I am happy they are back to winning now that Feilds is starting.
I always want the Bears to win. I also think the only thing that saves Nagys job is a super bowl win. So I agree, let’s see Fields get some wins out there, especially against better teams.

Bust

Liked Posts:
for many on this board it appears the end game for this season is to get Nagy fired, heh

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
for many on this board it appears the end game for this season is to get Nagy fired, heh
For many the end game was getting Fields.
...you have to start winning the next couple of years or you risk losing him. At the very least you have to pay him a mega-contract and will be forced to not miss on picks like dummy-Pace.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
| ✔️| ......... Unfortunately, winning means Nagy stays.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are they really winning yet?

They are 500 going into a tough stretch of games.