Real Warrior Spirit (caleb williams thoughts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Feels like he made a bigger deal about it than it actually was.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears fans already so insecure about a QB who isn’t even on the team yet.

Let people call him gay(he is). Who cares? Where a man wants to put another man’s penis is none of our business. Just throw for 300 yards a game!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Let people call him gay(he is). Who cares? Where a man wants to put another man’s penis is none of our business. Just throw for 300 yards a game!
I’d rather see 400yds a game without any TD’s

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Gets the ball out quick!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

At least we know he's the pitcher and not the catcher.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another dumb thread by another dumb poster.

1. Caleb Williams does not possess the warrior spirit. Does not mean he can never find the warrior spirit in the future but, to date, this has not been detected

2. I am not uncomfortable with anything. I merely try to stop that most dumb and cringe group of flaming homosexuals to flame all over the CCS by misrepresenting what Spartans were all about. They were all about the Warrior spirit and thus I dummy it down for the dummies. Just thank me and shut your disgusting gay mouths cause we all know where those mouths have been.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
t

1. Caleb Williams does not possess the warrior spirit. Does not mean he can never find the warrior spirit in the future but, to date, this has not been detected

2. I am not uncomfortable with anything. I merely try to stop that most dumb and cringe group of flaming homosexuals to flame all over the CCS by misrepresenting what Spartans were all about. They were all about the Warrior spirit and thus I dummy it down for the dummies. Just thank me and shut your disgusting gay mouths cause we all know where those mouths have been.
Why are gay mouths disgusting?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

IMG_0434.jpeg

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

oh my fucking god i had to see it to believe it! a grown-ass man getting bullied into changing his screen name after 20 years because he is supporting gay pedophiles online. where is the warrior spirit in that LOL you are a goddamn clown!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
oh my fucking god i had to see it to believe it. a grown-ass man getting bullied into changing his screen name after 20 years because he is supporting gay pedophiles online. where is the warrior spirit in that LOL you are a goddamn clown!
Even if he didn’t go to school he’s so dumb after watching 300 he couldn’t figure it out. Cte spirit

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
oh my fucking god i had to see it to believe it! a grown-ass man getting bullied into changing his screen name after 20 years because he is supporting gay pedophiles online. where is the warrior spirit in that LOL you are a goddamn clown!
You being stupid, cringe and regularly beat up by little girls, see everything backwards.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
You being stupid, cringe and regularly beat up by little girls, see everything backwards.
better to be beat up by little girls than to fuck little boys in my opinion! hahahahahhaha omfg the best part is i literally told you this last summer and you ignored it and kept propagating gay pedophilia 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.