Real Warrior Spirit (caleb williams thoughts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Warrior Spirit after all this talk of cowards giving into the woke mob and you change your name.

Stop being a lil bitch and change it back. Otherwise you should change your name to Woke Spirit or Cowardly Spirit.

At least Caleb has the balls to stay true to himself.
You seem so butt hurt by something meaningless. Would suggest you take it up the butt far too frequently. Adjust lifestyle to reduce that butt hurt.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Another dumb thread by another dumb poster.

1. Caleb Williams does not possess the warrior spirit. Does not mean he can never find the warrior spirit in the future but, to date, this has not been detected

2. I am not uncomfortable with anything. I merely try to stop that most dumb and cringe group of flaming homosexuals to flame all over the CCS by misrepresenting what Spartans were all about. They were all about the Warrior spirit and thus I dummy it down for the dummies. Just thank me and shut your disgusting gay mouths cause we all know where those mouths have been.

Why did you change your name of 25 years? That's gay.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Your projection only shows your own mental illness.
Not sure you know what either of those terms mean, as they don't apply here. No surprise, since it took you a couple of decades to realize how gay Spartan's and yourself happen to be. No biggie, people don't care anymore. Well, most well adjusted adults don't care. Embrace it buddy and be your true self!

Status
Not open for further replies.