Real Warrior Spirit (caleb williams thoughts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
no im saying you were propagating it and you confirmed that by changing your name last night after being told about it for the eighth time. we got the P Diddy of CCS over here coping LOL
I was propagating the warrior spirit. That other sick shit comes directly from sick fucks like you. Your ilk are like diseases that need to be cured ASAP.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears fans already so insecure about a QB who isn’t even on the team yet.

Let people call him gay(he is). Who cares? Where a man wants to put another man’s penis is none of our business. Just throw for 300 yards a game!
I’d rather see 400yds a game without any TD’s
300 yards and 2 TDs (rushing and receiving) if he is straight. 350 yards and 3 TDs if he is gay.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another dumb thread by another dumb poster.

1. Caleb Williams does not possess the warrior spirit. Does not mean he can never find the warrior spirit in the future but, to date, this has not been detected

2. I am not uncomfortable with anything. I merely try to stop that most dumb and cringe group of flaming homosexuals to flame all over the CCS by misrepresenting what Spartans were all about. They were all about the Warrior spirit and thus I dummy it down for the dummies. Just thank me and shut your disgusting gay mouths cause we all know where those mouths have been.
Is warrior spirit your safe word for dick in butt?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
and i used to just joke with you about this, but it is alarming to me how rapidly you changed your name when i know for sure you knew about all of this over a year ago.... makes you think!

View attachment 36504
Maybe he should have changed his name to broke_diddy

Status
Not open for further replies.