Reds at Cubs IST

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who do the Cubs even own anymore?

Own? No one, but the fact that the top teams in the division clean up against is the best explanation I have heard for the record we have when this team is 18-17 against non-Central opponents.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
matt garza not looking too good so far in his come back..
figure he got about 6-7 more starts til the deadline, if their not considering on bringing him back they best hope he can get it together for a decent return..

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They own a bunch of ignorant fans who think a bunch of prospects are going to turn this franchise into a playoff contender in the next two years while they are laughing all the way to bank.

Coincidentally, you could have been talking about 20+ other teams in baseball, too. You just happen to root for this one :)

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
BUT BUT BUT BUT they will get a top 3 pick next year so that guy can be a stud in 2020 when they suppose to win.

I didn't know you were even alive anymore. Welcome back!

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't know you were even alive anymore. Welcome back!

i check site everyday. I read more then post. Everyone knows how i feel so i feel its pointless to post same thing everday lol

Reactions: X

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i check site everyday. I read more then post. Everyone knows how i feel so i feel its pointless to post same thing everday lol

Now if only you would apply that to your twitter feed as well ;)

(j/k, my friend)

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Considering I haven't spent a dime on years on Cubs memorabilia I'd say that he isn't selling me much, I barely watch the team play. I agreed that we need to rebuild, but that doesn't give me a reason to watch them play when they aren't going to win. But continue to try making me, the one who uses actual grammar look dumb.

Those quotes right there are prove your not a fan. You just come around when things are going good. Guess what, being a fan means your around the Good, the bad, and the ugly

You dont have to like the bad or the ugly but real fans still watch their team. Then we bitch about the team. Thats what real fans do

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those quotes right there are prove your not a fan. You just come around when things are going good. Guess what, being a fan means your around the Good, the bad, and the ugly

You dont have to like the bad or the ugly but real fans still watch their team. Then we bitch about the team. Thats what real fans do

Considering I've been following the team and talk about them here on a daily basis, I'm pretty sure I am a fan, I just don't catch that many games, half the time they are on I'm at work or out with friends, tonight I had work then came home to the finals game while we got blown out, but sure we'll go with the I'm a bandwagon fan just for the hell of it.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now if only you would apply that to your twitter feed as well ;)

(j/k, my friend)

LOL

See im home with 4 kids all day. I dont get much adult time so Twitter is the way i rant

PS: Check out my new signature

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Lol, dude...you're better than that....You read one post and say "SEE YOU'RE NOT A FAN!"...quit w/ that. Be mad at the team, not mad at other fans.