Reds at Cubs IST

KBisBack!

Liked Posts:
Coincidentally, you could have been talking about 20+ other teams in baseball, too. You just happen to root for this one :)

Yeah but I don't give a shit about those other 20+ teams.

I give a shit about two teams.

I could care less if other teams have ignorant fans. I do care that the Cubs have many ignorant fans.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go have opinions about another team that you "barely watch"

lol I still walk around wearing a Cubs hat, I still have my old Rammy and Z shirts, I still use my Cubs lanyard for my keys that I have on me every day, I still have a picture of Wrigley circa 1929 in my room with two pennants on the walls. I still post about them and keep up with them, I just don't watch the games. Still a fan broskie but whatever makes you feel like you're important to the world.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
FWIW, Vick probably watches more Cubs games than I do. I'm way outta market, and have cable. :shrug: Is what it is. Doesn't make me less of a fan.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol I still walk around wearing a Cubs hat, I still have my old Rammy and Z shirts, I still use my Cubs lanyard for my keys that I have on me every day, I still have a picture of Wrigley circa 1929 in my room with two pennants on the walls. I still post about them and keep up with them, I just don't watch the games. Still a fan broskie but whatever makes you feel like you're important to the world.

So your saying if i go buy some cheap shit of the Blackhawks but "barely watch" them then im considered a die hard fan?? So i can say that cared about the 2013 Stanley Cup??

I dont watch Blackhawks so i dont go around acting like i follow the team. I keep up with the scores just like you do with the Cubs but that doesnt make me a fan or you a Cub fan.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
So your saying if i go buy some cheap shit of the Blackhawks but "barely watch" them then im considered a die hard fan?? So i can say that cared about the 2013 Stanley Cup??

I dont watch Blackhawks so i dont go around acting like i follow the team. I keep up with the scores just like you do with the Cubs but that doesnt make me a fan or you a Cub fan.

You truly are a waste of conversation. I don't watch a ton of games. So what? I never said I was a "die hard" fan. When we win a World Series I won't be there, I'll be at home cheering, not turning over a bus saying finally. I'll be happy. I like the team always has, baseball is probably the only sport that I haven't adopted a second team as a "bandwagon" fan more or less. I followed all the moves we've made, I don't go to games since I'm not in the state, I don't watch to much since life and being out of market make it difficult, and when they are on right now NBA finals are on so I'm watching that, fail to see what convoluted point you're trying to make. You can sit there and try to say you're a true fan and I'm just a bandwagon fan all you want, but you're going to be just as wrong both ways.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bruce Miles ‏@BruceMiles2112 1m
@daddies4angels Right you are

When are other people going to start realizing this is just a fact? :troll:

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
You truly are a waste of conversation. I don't watch a ton of games. So what? I never said I was a "die hard" fan. When we win a World Series I won't be there, I'll be at home cheering, not turning over a bus saying finally. I'll be happy. I like the team always has, baseball is probably the only sport that I haven't adopted a second team as a "bandwagon" fan more or less. I followed all the moves we've made, I don't go to games since I'm not in the state, I don't watch to much since life and being out of market make it difficult, and when they are on right now NBA finals are on so I'm watching that, fail to see what convoluted point you're trying to make. You can sit there and try to say you're a true fan and I'm just a bandwagon fan all you want, but you're going to be just as wrong both ways.

Cubs do suck right now though. Will you admit that much. Far away staunch fans are the worst.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cubs do suck right now though. Will you admit that much. Far away staunch fans are the worst.

I readily admit they suck, I was all for the rebuild and knew we were going to suck for at least a few years. So this is to be expected at least to me, I know that the team needed a refresh.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
who pissed in d3a's corn flakes?

Corn flakes?

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
My everday life IQ about 53 but my baseball IQ around 150

:rimshot:

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good argument
I wasn't arguing anything -- just pointing out that not watching every single game, especially when the majority are not televised nationally, doesn't make you any less of a fan. :shrug:
I don't know a single Cubs fan that isn't agreeing with this atm.
The shit team the Cubs are fielding for the second season in a row is pissing in every Cub fans Corn Flakes.
This is truth. We're bickering w/ each other -- but winning solves everything. Unfortunately, we're a minimum of two years away from winning enough games to talk about.

justaChifan

Liked Posts:
We are rebuilding, so we are. It happens to every team.[/QUOTE]

Let's not be naïve now , Please