Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you live under a rock? Maybe refresh your Twitter or ESPN page or something...
LOL. I guess so. Other option is that he still goes to Denver with his old OC to their new OC. Hard to pull off but imagine if Denver gets Packer OC as HC, QB coach as OC and Rodgers on trade.

The only reason I can see him coming here is because it would be his show along with all the play calling.

Last edited:

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL. I guess so. Other option is that he still goes to Denver with his old OC to their new OC. Hard to pull off but imagine if Denver gets Packer OC as HC, QB coach as OC and Rodgers on trade.

The only reason I can see him coming here is because it would be his show along with all the play calling.
The broncos requested an interview with the packers OL/run game coordinator coach. I haven't heard anything about interviewing Getsy.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The broncos requested an interview with the packers OL/run game coordinator coach. I haven't heard anything about interviewing Getsy.
Denver has requested to interview all the Packer coaches. They want to show they really want Rodgers…

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Getsy is a lifelong WR coach who only recently became a QB coach with Rodgers.

I do not get him as your OC with a D-minded head coach when you absolutely have to get the quarterback situation right.

If Getsy’s the guy, their QB coach better be a hell of a hire.

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
I think it’s just cause of the Rooney rule that’s why they grabbed this jags wr coach. At least I hope so.
I think this might be it, but why not bring in someone that's better qualified? The only reason I can think is because they might want him on the staff in some capacity.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I think this might be it, but why not bring in someone that's better qualified? The only reason I can think is because they might want him on the staff in some capacity.

Qell if reports are true Pep is interviewing for oc so it wasn’t for a Rooney rule. They like the guy, I guess.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You initiated this......Now, What or who do the first 2 words of this link refer too?>>>>#134
I don't fear anyone here. I dare u to show me, when I've been "racist" in anyway towards anyone here.
And I dare u to produce and any evidence of me initiating personal disrespectful, insulting names, remarks, etc,
toward any member here including YOU.

Again.......the key word is initiated. Now if you or anyone initiates a ugly, personal attack on me, I will retaliate.

Yeah...
Welcome to CCS!
Calling you @Waddle and Poop merits you talking about c sucking?

Im sorry for the ugly, personal attack, you absolute fucking child.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Denver has requested to interview all the Packer coaches. They want to show they really want Rodgers…
My bad. I meant for OC. They interviewed Getsy for HC, but requested the OL coach for OC. I haven't heard of them bringing Getsy back in for an OC interview and maybe they don't need to because they heard all they needed to hear in the HC interview.

Unless I missed the news, but I haven't heard about it on Denver sports radio.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Getsy...any experience developing a quarterback? No. And he's never been a pro OC. But he gets the offer. :(
Who did Daboll develop before Allen? Brady Quinn? Colt McCoy? Ryan Tannehill? All played under him, all sucked. In fact, his offenses all sucked until he magically learned how to develop quarterbacks when he got to Buffalo.

Or maybe Josh Allen was going to be a stud no matter who coached him.

You want Fields to develop? Put him in a system that fits his abilities and surround him with talent.

Put him in a system that fits his abilities

Right and this requires someone with a proven background of putting Qb's in systems that not only fit, but maximizes the Qb's abilities . Tom Landry, Don Shula and Dennis Green were pretty good at this.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Right and this requires someone with a proven background of putting Qb's in systems that not only fit, but maximizes the Qb's abilities . Tom Landry, Don Shula and Dennis Green were pretty good at this.
It doesn’t require a proven background. It requires a coach to be flexible and not married to a system…

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It doesn’t require a proven background. It requires a coach to be flexible and not married to a system…

It starts we ppl experienced with installing systems that fit and maximize the Qb's abilities. I want the best ppl
available to develop Fields and can bring us another SB win. I'm not seeing that in the ppl we're hiring and looking to hiring.
I'm sick of us being a "training ground" for the inexperienced.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You initiated this......Now, What or who do the first 2 words of this link refer too?>>>>#134
I don't fear anyone here. I dare u to show me, when I've been "racist" in anyway towards anyone here.
And I dare u to produce and any evidence of me initiating personal disrespectful, insulting names, remarks, etc,
toward any member here including YOU.

Again.......the key word is initiated. Now if you or anyone initiates a ugly, personal attack on me, I will retaliate.

Yeah...
Welcome to CCS!

You are trying to reason with one of the biggest CCS douchebro trolls...why?

You just giving him the attention he wants. Slap him on the ignore and move on with your day.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It starts we ppl experienced with installing systems that fit and maximize the Qb's abilities. I want the best ppl
available to develop Fields and can bring us another SB win. I'm not seeing that in the ppl we're hiring and looking to hiring.
I'm sick of us being a "training ground" for the inexperienced.
Most experienced coaches are just set in their ways and incapable of changing. Experience doesn’t mean GOOD experience, or that they actually learned from it.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Getsy is a lifelong WR coach who only recently became a QB coach with Rodgers.

I do not get him as your OC with a D-minded head coach when you absolutely have to get the quarterback situation right.

If Getsy’s the guy, their QB coach better be a hell of a hire.

I think the original plan is for Getsy as OC and Pep as QB coach and Passing game coordinator.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They need to lock these guys down before the hottest OC job in the nfl opens up, the patriots.
That will be filled by one Bill O'Brien, who is changing jobs like Pep Hamilton these days.