Report: Chicago Bears ownership unhappy with how the team is losing this year.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The only loses the mccaskeys ever care about are the ones to the packers. It's they cared about the rest of the losses, maybe they'd get someone in here that knew what the fuck they were doing and they wouldn't lose so much to the packers.

One Team

Liked Posts:
Maybe someone forgot to issue a memo that the tanking was supposed to end with last season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe someone forgot to issue a memo that the tanking was supposed to end with last season.
I didn’t want to tank but Kaleb just might be worth it lol.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
it was Poles decision to hire Getsy, which was the real screw up
Poles hires Flus. Flus then picks his staff. So indirectly, he hires Getsy. Getsy at least has shown the ability to change his gameplans. Williams is a different story

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me, it has to start at the top. Now so far, I've liked what Poles is doing, so next down the rung is the HC... OC then DC. When I watch the QB Review and the "expert" can't even describe the play call, can't even understand the idea of a play call, multiple play calls, I would start with the OC. Get him play calling or get him out the door. The terrible, 3rd and 1 with Kmet, followed by the awful 4th and 1 call. It was going to be a long day right after that.

Don't blame the ownership or even those here on this forum who like to bitch about the team. Until it changes, the Team, its coaches are falling right into the same ole routine of which we all expected more.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Poles hires Flus. Flus then picks his staff. So indirectly, he hires Getsy. Getsy at least has shown the ability to change his gameplans. Williams is a different story
In the anals of Bears coaching ineptitude, I'm sure Tucker is glad to see Williams as DC.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Think it's bad after losing to GB and being 0-1? Wait until we're 0-3. This is yet another must win game for Flus, Poles and Fields. Imagine being 0-3 and then losing at home against the Broncos. Yikes.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In the anals of Bears coaching ineptitude, I'm sure Tucker is glad to see Williams as DC.
He’s probably masterbating to it on the phone right now with some unlucky lady!!!

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Think it's bad after losing to GB and being 0-1? Wait until we're 0-3. This is yet another must win game for Flus, Poles and Fields. Imagine being 0-3 and then losing at home against the Broncos. Yikes.
If it gets to 0-4, I’d be happy with 1-16 and getting Williams at #1

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Everyone talks about the close losses in 2022

Nobody talks about the fact that the Bears lead the leauge in losses by 14 points or more.....by a wide margin.
This is a pretty lame stat. Bears had 6 2 score losses. Texans had 7. But Texans had 2 13 point losses and a 12 point loss. Colts had 5 losses of 14 or more (so this wide margin you claimed is a lie)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No way we can do a better tank job than the tank job Arizona's going to pull off this year.

Rise

Liked Posts:
it was Poles decision to hire Getsy, which was the real screw up

No the real screw up is to hire a HC who would let his GM hire the OC.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Maybe George should have let Poles hire his own coach instead of making him pick from the three stooges.

Just write the checks and say win at all costs. That’s all he has to do but can’t do it. Optics > winning for the mccaskeys.
Shortlisting the HCs and not letting Poles pick his own was madness. I don’t know any business in which that would be a good idea.

The McCaskeys really are completely clueless. They should employ competent people to run everything about The Bears and not have any involvement. They have all just been born into a bubble of wealth.

They are totally unqualified to be involved in any way apart from signing the cheques.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for George. The kids got the heart of a champion, but is surrounded by failures.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Shortlisting the HCs and not letting Poles pick his own was madness. I don’t know any business in which that would be a good idea.

The McCaskeys really are completely clueless. They should employ competent people to run everything about The Bears and not have any involvement. They have all just been born into a bubble of wealth.

They are totally unqualified to be involved in any way apart from signing the cheques.

You don’t think the former season ticket pr guy is qualified to hire gm/hc? Obvious just a hater

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If that happens, I'm all about a new QB. Just hope it comes with a new, offensive minded head coach.