HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember someone telling me such a trade is ludicrous and ruins your reputation in free agency.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So can all the posters who were bashing Nagy because he “couldn’t get Howard going” and “he should be able to fit Howard into the offense” please acknowledge that maybe Howard just sucked?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
This has to be #FakeNews. I read on CCS that Jordan Howard was worth a 2nd round pick.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Lol Gordon is obviously better than Howard. Really proves nothing except that if they got Gordon they dont need Howard.
Or maybe drafting Sanders on top of trying to trade him for Gordon also proves they don’t need Howard too?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
So can all the posters who were bashing Nagy because he “couldn’t get Howard going” and “he should be able to fit Howard into the offense” please acknowledge that maybe Howard just sucked?

He sucked, but Philly is trying to use him as a piece to get one of the best RBs in the NFL.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I don’t get the blaming naggy for Howard. A coach wants his players and when your career is on the line every season I can’t blame naggy for wanting his guys

But I have a problem with people digging on Howard. He might not fit what we do doesn’t mean he stinks or doesn’t belong.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I don’t get the blaming naggy for Howard. A coach wants his players and when your career is on the line every season I can’t blame naggy for wanting his guys

But I have a problem with people digging on Howard. He might not fit what we do doesn’t mean he stinks or doesn’t belong.
I agree with the first part but it’s clear he’s just not that great anymore. I appreciate what he did during his time in Chicago but statistically he regressed each year and now he’s at the point of being trade bait and having rookies drafted to take snaps from him before he’s even played a down in Philly.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
And still kept Howard while cutting their other backs.

Look kind of stupid trading a 6th then immediately cutting......the only thing worse would be trading a 5th for a kicker then cutting him.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Is this going to be one of those threads where we shit all over guy who put up some solid years for us as a 5th round pick?
No just the posters who were circle jerking him last year when he clearly sucked.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Does circle-jerking him include thinking they should have just kept him for one more year while drafting Montgomery?

Nothing like taking away touches from actual talented players just because you have a nostalgic boner for a player.