Reporter: Matt Patricia in danger of losing his players

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It really isn't a big deal, the thing is though what real purpose does it serve in ota's seems a bit early in the process unless players were showing a poor effort in ota's, if so maybe the team does have some slackers, run those fucks like dogs.

This team needed to win the last 2 games last season to be in position for a playoff berth, they lost a very winnable game to the Bengals (poor leadership, questionable team players :shrug:) and beat the Packers. Maybe MP is seeing some dog players already, but just because Bellichek does it every year, so what. If players are well conditioned and have good attitudes then they shouldn't have an issue with some extra running, sprints or laps.

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Patricia is the male version of Trestman...he'll be gone in 2 years.

Gaucho

Liked Posts:
I guarantee last place for the Lions.
I’ve said it since day one, Patricia is gunna be a major flop and the Lions will have a top 5 pick next April.

Bort

Liked Posts:
I don't know about the accuracy of this report, but Patricia was a mediocre DC and will probably be a bad HC. It was a stupid hire by the Lions.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't know about the accuracy of this report, but Patricia was a mediocre DC and will probably be a bad HC. It was a stupid hire by the Lions.

Correct. His defense just got lit up for 41 in the Superbowl. Not impressive

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patricia is the male version of Trestman...he'll be gone in 2 years.

I’ve said it since day one, Patricia is gunna be a major flop and the Lions will have a top 5 pick next April.

Yup, Lions should have instead hired an OC with a whole month of play calling duties that got bounced in the first round of the playoffs (how Lionesque!), Not some multiple SB winning DC. Got it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yup, Lions should have instead hired an OC with a whole month of play calling duties that got bounced in the first round of the playoffs (how Lionesque!), Not some multiple SB winning DC. Got it.
Andy Reid coaching tree
1200px-The_Big_Oak.jpg

Bill Belichick coaching tree
1e1154e177e5f162427c2847d5c762d0.jpg

Tostada

Liked Posts:

They hired Romeo Crennel? Same brand of underwear.. Newer pair...full of mierda.. Like you...

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

LoL Right NE won those SBs on the back of the D, Tom Brady had nothing to do with it.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Don't forget all the Syracuse Orangemen coaches he hired to fill out his staff. They were a major football powerhouse back in the day! Lol! He got the old gang back together...

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
He's using the BB old school coaching technique...but he's not Belichick.

The results for MP remains to be seen. Detroit hasn't really been known as a NFL hotbed for championships, maybe he'll be able to turn that around.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How did that work out for Crennel? Weis? McDaniels? Mangini? Hell, even O'Brien has been mediocre

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...r/belichick-patriots-coaching-tree-1.15889039

Weis never was an NFL head coach, but I am glad you unwittingly went there. Nick Saban (ouch) is under the Belichick tree, and from Saban came Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher, Michigan State head coach Mark Dantonio, and Belichick’s protegé Josh McDaniels. Josh McDaniels didn't do so well his first stint as HC (nor did Belichick himself) but his career is far from washed up, and it appears he is the heir apparent in New England. Mangini was actually decent at NY Jets, going 10-6 and then 9-7, before losing his job to one of the NFL's biggest blowhards and then taking a a job with one of the most inept franchises/Front Offices in the league (Cleveland Browns). Same with Crennel, who also spent most of his time in Cleveland.

It appears the destination has as much to do with it as the Coach himself. The one thing none of those coaches had, which Patricia does have, is a Front Office also from the same system, and on the same page.

Long story short, none of that means jack chit, and only time will tell.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So your only successes are college coaches. Got it.
It's not the coach; rather it's the city and organization to blame. Lol.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So your only successes are college coaches. Got it.
It's not the coach; rather it's the city and organization to blame. Lol.

Your the dufus that listed a college coach as one of the failures, you went there, not me.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Your the dufus that listed a college coach as one of the failures, you went there, not me.

Lol. So basically you have no NFL success stories and tried to paint Mangini as a success. Nice. The only thing Patricia will win in the NFL is more gang rapes.