REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Sounds like someones got a case of the Bellamys

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Holy flying fuck!!!!

Look at their LT!!

Holy fucking shit, I have never seen more holding. I know we're beating it to death, but seriously....WTF?!?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Calmer than you are dude, lol. I just don't like per please using meaningless stats to validate their opinion. Am I a little over my optimistic because I want Barkley to be the answer? Probably, but no personal attachment here.

I lol'd, the Dude abides.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just playing devils advocate here, and it's really hard to say after watching Jay for years, but, are QB's overvalued? I'm all for drafting one high (1st or 2nd) but, look at teams like SD, NO, INDY, JAX, DET, ect, ect....they all have "their guy" and they all still basically suck.

If we have something in Barkley, run with it. Develop him, surround him with others and allow the situation to play out. I'm not saying fuck drafting a QB, but like others have said, he really allows Pace an out for possibly passing on one in the first.

A lot can change between now and then but with no clear cut no. 1 qb, there is a lot of value on the 2nd day.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The quality of QB's coming out of college is lacking. There are no more Mannings/Bradys.

So you are saying there is no QB we expect to be top 5 of all time? Yeah this class sucks.

Also Brady was a 6th round so pretty sure there were probably people saying the same thing you were back when Brady was drafted.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just playing devils advocate here, and it's really hard to say after watching Jay for years, but, are QB's overvalued? I'm all for drafting one high (1st or 2nd) but, look at teams like SD, NO, INDY, JAX, DET, ect, ect....they all have "their guy" and they all still basically suck.

If we have something in Barkley, run with it. Develop him, surround him with others and allow the situation to play out. I'm not saying fuck drafting a QB, but like others have said, he really allows Pace an out for possibly passing on one in the first.

meh. QB doesn't solve every problem, but try winning consistently over extended time without one. QB is valuable enough that you spend resources on it, even though there is risk.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another big hold on the Rodgers scramble (I think it was the center).

They are just grabbing them, you can literally see jerseys getting pulled in opposite direction

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If somehow a true LT is available in FA, we have to get that done. Leno needs to be at RT. We add a dominant LT and stay healthy and our line could be dominant next year.

Leno was really bad when we tried him on the right side and has been good ever since we put him at LT. You guys do understand that he can't keep the rusher from getting through every time right? He's not great he's good so he's gonna miss every once in a while but he's still been good enough to not have to replace him and he's only 25.