REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Wow,the finally called a hold

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
If somehow a true LT is available in FA, we have to get that done. Leno needs to be at RT. We add a dominant LT and stay healthy and our line could be dominant next year.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Wait the Pack got called for holding? It's a christmas miracle!

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just playing devils advocate here, and it's really hard to say after watching Jay for years, but, are QB's overvalued? I'm all for drafting one high (1st or 2nd) but, look at teams like SD, NO, INDY, JAX, DET, ect, ect....they all have "their guy" and they all still basically suck.

If we have something in Barkley, run with it. Develop him, surround him with others and allow the situation to play out. I'm not saying fuck drafting a QB, but like others have said, he really allows Pace an out for possibly passing on one in the first.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Goddammit, are there fanboys already? Can you just fucking relax, watch the game, and root for the team? Its seems insanely early to become personally attached to Barkley.

Calmer than you are dude, lol. I just don't like people using meaningless stats to validate their opinion. Am I a little over my optimistic because I want Barkley to be the answer? Probably, but no personal attachment here.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
What is it with these announcers. Green Bay gets a case of the drops and they feel the need to qualify it based on the Bears recent drops.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Maybe the frozen, hard, slick ball has something to do with it!!!

"What is going on in Chicago today?" these idiots ask.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Another big hold on the Rodgers scramble (I think it was the center).

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Just playing devils advocate here, and it's really hard to say after watching Jay for years, but, are QB's overvalued? I'm all for drafting one high (1st or 2nd) but, look at teams like SD, NO, INDY, JAX, DET, ect, ect....they all have "their guy" and they all still basically suck.

If we have something in Barkley, run with it. Develop him, surround him with others and allow the situation to play out. I'm not saying fuck drafting a QB, but like others have said, he really allows Pace an out for possibly passing on one in the first.

The quality of QB's coming out of college is lacking. There are no more Mannings/Bradys.