REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Didnt we lose to Jags???? I would think Bears have higher pick then...

Head to head doesnt determine draft position. It's strength of schedule as the tiebreaker

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
The haters are going to use that INT as a negative and say Barkley isn't playing well with a 1/1 TD to INT ratio.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Kwiatkowski is terrible

And you were expecting what from a 4th round rookie?? He's been playing very well every game he's played and has looked just average today and you say he's terrible.....OK....lol

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And you were expecting what from a 4th round rookie?? He's been playing very well every game he's played and has looked just average today and you say he's terrible.....OK....lol

he sucked last week as well

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Eh well it goes down in the stat book as an INT but that deep throw had some zip on it.

I am really turning around to the idea of this being Barkley's job to lose next year. We should still draft a QB with promise to start, but we dont need to draft the most pro-ready prospect.

Let's not draft a lesser QB because we have a guy who is OK.
Not knocking his effort today. He has been good, and he shows something that we have been missing.

And I agree, that Hail Mary was a good throw. I honestly thought we were going to complete that. He has stepped up and avoided what little pressure they have given him, and looks good.

I am just far from ready to anoint him next year's starter. I think those who are, are overreacting.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
How about instead of trying to get cute, the Bears just scout all the QBs and then draft their favorite one?

I wouldnt call it getting cute. It's what Minn did a couple years ago.

Well maybe I misspoke about the idea of it being a good qb that falls. I just wanted to throw focus on the value of the QB being a first rounder for that 5th year option.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's not draft a lesser QB because we have a guy who is OK.
Not knocking his effort today. He has been good, and he shows something that we have been missing.

And I agree, that Hail Mary was a good throw. I honestly thought we were going to complete that. He has stepped up and avoided what little pressure they have given him, and looks good.

I am just far from ready to anoint him next year's starter. I think those who are, are overreacting.

I'm not anointing him starter. If anything drafting a qb and having two good QB's is a good problem to have.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why not?

He has pedigree (talent), velocity, intelligence, leadership. What the fuck are you looking for? He has consistently made great throws in every game. He definitely stays. Its Hoyer that is probably pushed out. You still bring in some young kids the next 2 years, but you don't need to force it or try Romo.

Rodgers has shown if you deplete his weapons to a bunch of undrafted free agents he becomes limited. We should be astonished at what Barkley is doing behind a shit line, with shit WR's.

Agree with everything except velocity. If by that you mean arm strength then I'd have to disagree.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He laid out for that missed INT and prevented a TD. Give the rookie a little credit for a high effort play that saved a TD

It was a good play, but Bush should have caught that. And "laid out" is quite the embellishment.

Just because I say he should have caught it doesn't mean he should be cut.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Didnt we lose to Jags???? I would think Bears have higher pick then...

We did lose to them and it was a brutal loss but i'm not sure how the draft seedings would work with a win loss record tie.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fuck you we are playing to win today.

I'll take a win against GB at home over a higher draft pick every goddamn time. Fuck GB

Ummmmmm i didn't say we weren't going for the win, i simply asked if we ended with the same record who will get the higher pick is all.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Im really watching this sport become a mockery. The amount of non calls for holding and facemask are pathetic....this is minus the Roughing PI bs early in the game

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
he sucked last week as well

Oh good someone else that doesn't know what he's talking about and just wants to hate.

He led the team in tackles with 8, he had a sack and a QB hit......yep he sucked last week. SMDH