REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Do you seriously not remember the carousel we were stuck in for decades? You really want to go back to that? The only chance against that is developing as many quarterbacks as possible and hoping one pans out. Otherwise you're going to be hanging your prayers on one guy every year for another decade.

If we had no QB that we like than your point makes sense, but I'm saying if they have 2 he pick another. How is having 2 even close to the carousel?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Barkley is getting all the praise, but can we at least mention that GB hasn't been anywhere close to our WR's all day?

Their DBs are playing awful.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
OT: My God, Bill O'Brien is a fool.

Goes for it on 4th and a foot, and throws a back corner fade with his backup QB.

13-0 Jax.

Osweiler benched.

If Jax wins they'll be at 3 wins so if we both end up with 3 wins who will get the higher draft pick??

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Good attempt. His arm looked like it was hit as he was throwing. Might have been able to make it if he had a split second longer. I like that they're going for it though!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If we had no QB that we like than your point makes sense, but I'm saying if they have 2 he pick another. How is having 2 even close to the carousel?

That is merely personal opinion on my part. I have some confidence in Barkley but not Shaw so I see another QB pick as a solid move but I see having the other two QBs as giving Pace the leeway to not have to reach for a quarterback and instead take who he likes as someone to develop.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Eh well it goes down in the stat book as an INT but that deep throw had some zip on it.

I am really turning around to the idea of this being Barkley's job to lose next year. We should still draft a QB with promise to start, but we dont need to draft the most pro-ready prospect.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can't wait for all the haters. "Bud did you see that pick?!?!?!?! Barkley's horrible!"

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Barkley is getting all the praise, but can we at least mention that GB hasn't been anywhere close to our WR's all day?

Their DBs are playing awful.

Their DBs have been awful all year this is how they play every week.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If a good QB falls towards the bottom of the first, I want Pace to trade back into the first for him to get that 5th year option.

At best, we have a Brees/Rivers situation on our hands.

How about instead of trying to get cute, the Bears just scout all the QBs and then draft their favorite one?