REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

mecha

Liked Posts:
Bengals are winning big, so that's good. That'll be their 4th win. Jaguars are losing to Denver by 7 with the ball and a little over 2 minutes left. They'll probably stay with 2 wins.

I called them picking 5th after this win. I forgot the Jets are cellar dwellers too.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is SOS just an average of all opponents or do div opponents count twice?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don't see the Niners or Jags winning another game. #4 pick is the best we can do at this point.

It also isn't impossible if Jags could look QB if they love one of those guys. Bortles has regressed a ton and they might have a new HC. Bears might need to trade up or settle for the second tier QB's.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
So Bears have no shot at Garrett and Trubisky at this point. Allen or Watson are most likely realistic targets now.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
So Bears have no shot at Garrett and Trubisky at this point. Allen or Watson are most likely realistic targets now.

Dude we dont know what QBs will rise and fall until draft day. Relax!

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Allen would be a great option at 4. Garrett could slide though, CLE and SF go QB and Jack goes OL as they have gone D heavy the last two years.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don't see the Niners or Jags winning another game. #4 pick is the best we can do at this point.

It also isn't impossible if Jags could look QB if they love one of those guys. Bortles has regressed a ton and they might have a new HC. Bears might need to trade up or settle for the second tier QB's.

:lmao:As in a second tier QB such as Dak Prescott,A Rodgers,Joe Montana, Tom Brady, etc? Kills me all of the people that are hellbent on the best qb's are taken early theory.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ummmmmm you do know that there is no A.Luck in this draft and nobody is even close to him right??

You realize Andrew Luck isn't even all that good? He turns the ball over as badly as Eli Manning and Jay Cutler.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:lmao:As in a second tier QB such as Dak Prescott,A Rodgers,Joe Montana, Tom Brady, etc? Kills me all of the people that are hellbent on the best qb's are taken early theory.

Not me bro, I think Falk will be the best of the bunch so it could be a blessing in disguise if they miss out on the top 3 guys.

It was just a general statement.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kaep with -21 passing yards, wen taking sacks into account.

What a loser. I honestly respect that he is willing to stand up for his politics, but whoever paid him greater than the minimum shouldnt be allowed to have a credit card

He is paid to play football and not give his political opinions, wrong venue. I'm not sure the networks even show him kneeling anymore...:shrug:

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I will admit that I was wrong on Floyd. If he continues to improve at this pace, He will be amazing. Made a bunch of mistakes today but because of being too aggressive on contain plays but I'll take that over being lazy.

I'm pleasantly surprised and I was WRONG!!!!!

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Boooo

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You realize Andrew Luck isn't even all that good? He turns the ball over as badly as Eli Manning and Jay Cutler.

I disagree. I would love it if the Bears had Luck.