REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The pressure is,getting there, but this secondary..jeez

Our front 7 is close, maybe one or two pieces away from being real good. The secondary needs a major overhaul.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think Matt has gotten away with a lot of intentional grounding. He needs to move his feet.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We need secondary help bad. Among the very worst in the league. Even with a healthy front seven next year, there's only so much you can mask that level of bad.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Shaw is vastly overrated. We saw very little from him in Preseason before his injury. If Barkley plays well and we draft a QB high, those should be our guys. If we lose Shaw, then so be it.

Shaw is a unknown but has shown promise with the minimal playing time he's had and i think he'd be intriguing enough for a team to grab him from our PS and it would be nice to have a veteran at the QB position for us in Hoyer, who knows we could always keep 3 QB's on the 53 since next year won't be a year that we're planning to be a good team. Our defense will be really good if Pace works on the secondary.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Our front 7 is close, maybe one or two pieces away from being real good. The secondary needs a major overhaul.

If we can add Garrett or Allen the front seven will be special next year. I think Allen is more realistic but a front 3 of Allen, Goldman, Hicks would be a damn wall. Forget running the ball against us.

nobull

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Floyd is fast and active

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we can add Garrett or Allen the front seven will be special next year. I think Allen is more realistic but a front 3 of Allen, Goldman, Hicks would be a damn wall. Forget running the ball against us.

That would be sweet.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
#44 is a player. Has a nose for the ball and he hits it hard. Looks like another solid pick by Pace.

I like him a lot. He's not Brian, but I like him. You have to be aggressive, particularly in the middle.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Howard legit turns a no gain into 5 yards somehow more often then not.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else shocked seeing the QB srep up in the pocket and not throw off his back foot.