REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind seeing Barkley as the starter next season if he finishes strong and does well in camp. With Barkley at the helm we score TDs, with Hoyer and Cutler we weren't.

A couple of TDs from us here and there we could've won a lot more games this season.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hope defense can hold here again

mecha

Liked Posts:
Massie is horrible wow

he's getting a little beat up. it'll be a good test for OL today. I'm impressed they marched up the field until those 2 penalties killed the drive.

Cutler wouldn't have done that.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's loud out there, but I don't think the Lions are better than the Bears. Bear Down!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Could you imagine if Barkley finishes this season of strong? I would have no problem going next year with Barkley, Hoyer, Shaw, later round draft qb. (In no order)

The problem would be that most teams including us only keep two QB's on the 53 so one wouldn't make the team and whoever we put on the practice squad between Shaw, Barkley and whoever we draft (who we wouldn't put on the PS anyway) would get picked off our PS by another team.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
We need to fix the issues in the red zone next season.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The problem would be that most teams including us only keep two QB's on the 53 so one wouldn't make the team and whoever we put on the practice squad between Shaw, Barkley and whoever we draft (who we wouldn't put on the PS anyway) would get picked off our PS by another team.

I think Shaw is vastly overrated. We saw very little from him in Preseason before his injury. If Barkley plays well and we draft a QB high, those should be our guys. If we lose Shaw, then so be it.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Not a bad problem to have

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The pressure is,getting there, but this secondary..jeez

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Defense and O are looking good, I've gotta say that I'm very excited for the end of the Cutler era. We've got a lot of young good players on this team.