RIP Cedric Benson

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Was he under the influence I wonder, cause the article says he was just found guilty of that same thing days before.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Was he under the influence I wonder, cause the article says he was just found guilty of that same thing days before.
I was thinking the same thing... didnt he also have a dui on a boat or something way back?

Way too young to die...

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Yeah that road is dangerous even if you're not speeding. His brother was a door guy at the bar where we had our meetups on game day. Such a nice guy. Really feel for him today.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Could have been just driving like an asshole too. Most people I know that ride motorcycles defintitely do that.

No kidding.

Motorcycle riders: Start seeing motorcycles, pay attention when I'm on the road, be careful around me, don't anyone get within 2 car lengths of me, my safety is paramount.

Also motorcycle riders: 0-60 in 30mph zone on one wheel as loudly as possible.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No kidding.

Motorcycle riders: Start seeing motorcycles, pay attention when I'm on the road, be careful around me, don't anyone get within 2 car lengths of me, my safety is paramount.

Also motorcycle riders: 0-60 in 30mph zone on one wheel as loudly as possible.
Or they go between cars/lanes down the interstate

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deathcicle, another life cut short. Tragic.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tragic. Regardless of my feelings of him as a bear, still terribly sad to pass so young. Motorcycles are so dangerous. Zero margin of error. You can do everything right and still lose your life. I have buried far too many riders in my career.
Yep, zero margin for error is right. I’ve never understood the attraction. Plenty of fast and much safer cars out there to drive.

Always sad to see any ex Bear go but especially one so young. RIP