Robert Quinn

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nichols and Edwards Jr. have had a bigger impact than Khalil Mack this year.

Mack is broken. I'm amazed he still makes it out onto the field. The fragility of his back had robbed him of all of his power moves. Now he's just an oversized and slower Leonard Floyd. Luckily the depth of the rest of the line has made up for it. At this point in his career he is just a decoy. I hate it... he was such an awesome player to watch when healthy...

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With Quinn showing up the edge becomes a place that needs double teaming by an opposing O, which should help our interior DLine smash up opponent pockets

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mack is broken. I'm amazed he still makes it out onto the field. The fragility of his back had robbed him of all of his power moves. Now he's just an oversized and slower Leonard Floyd. Luckily the depth of the rest of the line has made up for it. At this point in his career he is just a decoy. I hate it... he was such an awesome player to watch when healthy...
5e6.gif

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Did someone start a Special person contest.