Robert Quinn

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
He was in a bad place last year. It happens to the best of them sometimes. Even if they get paid a king’s ransom, they still are humans and things can affect there game.

Bust

Liked Posts:
The New D Coordinator putting these guys in position to make plays.
Thus another reason Nagy as to go.

heh it was probably nagy / pace call to give desai a shot.

this coaching staff just cannot win!

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
He was in a bad place last year. It happens to the best of them sometimes. Even if they get paid a king’s ransom, they still are humans and things can affect there game.
Stuck with Pagano AND Nagy?

Who wouldn't be in a bad place with that?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I remember reading from multiple posters on here that reason Quinn sucked last year is because he is playing OLB and not DE. Another good call.
Nonsense. This board would never act like meatballs and write off players after their first year.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You got some stats or is this just your sad eyes?

Occasionally I check to see what this dipshit says. Then I remember why I don't see what he has to say. Edwards has only played sparingly in 2 games.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Occasionally I check to see what this dipshit says. Then I remember why I don't see what he has to say. Edwards has only played sparingly in 2 games.
The guy who said there was no way Kenny Golladay was getting twenty million a year and then put me on ignore when the Giants gave him exactly that.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The guy who said there was no way Kenny Golladay was getting twenty million a year and then put me on ignore when the Giants gave him exactly that.

1. You never said that, you said all these receivers were going to get paid and none got the deal they originally wanted.
2. Good luck proving that Nichols & Edwards have done more than Mack, there isn't any statistical evidence to back that up.
3. Back to ignore dipshit

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Wasn’t he playing hurt last year?

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I thought he was the worst signing in bearzz history??

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think we can all agree we expected this defense to decline this year based on talent and age. They have been much better than what anyone has predicted. If a coach takes the blame for failures I think we should be giving desai some love here.
Nope I told Ms that it was largely Pagano and that the D would be better under Desai. I also actually expected Quinn to bounce back and said so since Jan as his pass rush win rate was better than Floyd last year. He just wasn't finishing. I actually expected them to be better than this as never expected Jackson to be the liability he has become when it comes to explosive plays.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Eating crow on this one. Kudos Pace.