Rockies Interested In Gavin Floyd

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I just hate the idea of trying to get prospects because theyre no sure things u know?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hudson & Gio Gonzalez would be nice & cheap instead we have an expensive rotation.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just hate the idea of trying to get prospects because theyre no sure things u know?

This is a good point. But, if you don't have the money or don't have a need for him; try to get something (spects) instead of nothing.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
I just don't see why getting rid of floyd is a good thing? Only if we could package him for maybe AGON or Prince or some big hitter

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Keeping Floyd around is a better choice than sending him off in most scenarios.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
It also wouldn't be as good.

Are you saying Hudson and Gio wouldn't be as good as Jackson and Peavy? or the other way around, because I'd MUCH rather have Gio and Hudson over Peavy and Jackson (even if Gio wasn't involved in the Jackson or Peavy deals, don't know what Joe is getting at...)

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Thats exactly what I'm saying.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you saying Hudson and Gio wouldn't be as good as Jackson and Peavy? or the other way around, because I'd MUCH rather have Gio and Hudson over Peavy and Jackson (even if Gio wasn't involved in the Jackson or Peavy deals, don't know what Joe is getting at...)

at the actual times of trades, you would take peavy and jackson over Gio and hudson every time.

it is real easy to say now you would rather have gio and hudson, so making that statement is pointless.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Ya its easy after the trade to say oh god KW is a dummy for doing those deals. When actually at the time after Peavy's 3 starts to end the year. I thought he'd be real solid. Jackson was solid for us. Hudson didn't show he could be a star for us. He sucked then went to the NL which is easier to pitch in because of the pitcher and no DH, and did good. Gio is ok but at the time Kenny was trying to a star studded staff together but put a pile of dirt for a lineup out

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Why u put that obama head at my comment?? Its the truth. Ya trade gavin for some scrubs

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
at the actual times of trades, you would take peavy and jackson over Gio and hudson every time.

it is real easy to say now you would rather have gio and hudson, so making that statement is pointless.

No, at the time of the trades I would have kept the players WE had. I knew Peavy was going to bomb going from a pitchers division/park/league to the AL, a harder league on pitchers and into a hitters park. You would have to be kidding yourself if you thought Peavy was going to pitch like he did in SD...And I would have kept Hudson and said "Fuck you" to Jackson 100 times out of 100.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Well we need to fix major holes on this team or theyre gona be like watching the past 3 sox teams. Boring

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
Per MLBTraderumors.com

CWS want CF Dexter Fowler and 3B Ian Stewart in return for P Gavin Floyd.