Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I never like seeing a player get injured but GB has had incredible luck at the QB position having back to back Hall of Famers that were/are both durable. It's amazing they've only won two Super Bowls during the Favre/Rodgers eras. It's not surprising he was injured. He's been taking some big shots this year.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Michael David Smith is a writer based in Chicago. In 2007 he was named Mainstream Media Sports Blogger of the Year

Better know as The Award Biff Dreams of Receiving but Always Goes To Other Fucktards Award.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, another useless rule. That is what football needs. See, head hunting still happens even if the "rule" says it is "illegal". In fact, "roughing the passer" is a penalty, yet still happens often.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Fuck the Packers

That is all

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Rodgers should pick up a damn weight, do some cleans and clean and press, shrugs, and rock climb and he would have a shoulder gurdle and meat on his body.

He chose to look like a hot yoga guru instead of Dak Prescott. He trains that way, with skinny bitch shoulder and collar bone and he moves better and throws better and breaks, and that is the trade of Rodgers CHOSE!!!

I do hot yoga too and am also way too skinny right now.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Clean hit by Barr. And pretty sad of Rodgers to cuss at him. Barr did nothing wrong and avoided going high or low. It was very benign..I can't believe he broke his collarbone on that, his bones must be brittle.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Clean hit by Barr. And pretty sad of Rodgers to cuss at him. Barr did nothing wrong and avoided going high or low. It was very benign..I can't believe he broke his collarbone on that, his bones must be brittle.

Its his training. He switched to hot yoga. He has no meat on his shoulder girdle. He believes it to help his mobility, throwing, and soft tissue, the problem is he doesn't have the mass to take a hit from a real man or the structure holding himself together. He just wants to be a rag doll.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Anyone who cheers for a player getting injured is a sack of shit.

You can add me to the SoS list because I admit I chuckled when I learned the results of that hit. Living in WI, it was the game I was watching (Bear game not televised here) and took pleasure in seeing Rodgers leave the game. Rodgers will be back for the playoffs and I still think GB will make the playoffs.

I wanted Favre to tear his Achilles every game for around 13 years and it never happened. I feel a little vindication with this one. I am still chuckling inside over this. Welcome to our world Packers fans.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Its his training. He switched to hot yoga. He has no meat on his shoulder girdle. He believes it to help his mobility, throwing, and soft tissue, the problem is he doesn't have the mass to take a hit from a real man or the structure holding himself together. He just wants to be a rag doll.

He needs more bone broth.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can add me to the SoS list because I admit I chuckled when I learned the results of that hit. Living in WI, it was the game I was watching (Bear game not televised here) and took pleasure in seeing Rodgers leave the game. Rodgers will be back for the playoffs and I still think GB will make the playoffs.

I wanted Favre to tear his Achilles every game for around 13 years and it never happened. I feel a little vindication with this one. I am still chuckling inside over this. Welcome to our world Packers fans.

Maybe he can spend more time driving his lame ass dog around in his beat up truck now and stick his tongue out the window:)

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can see it now. Urgent calls being made to bring Favre back:)

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Yea, another useless rule. That is what football needs. See, head hunting still happens even if the "rule" says it is "illegal". In fact, "roughing the passer" is a penalty, yet still happens often.

and I was hoping that, like the celebration rules, that the roughing the passer rule would be reexamined ... and rescinded.

Can't you imagine all of the enjoyment there would be as the fans would start cheering after Floyd dove helmet first into Stafford's chest and then started dancing to the rhythm of Stafford's gyrations on the ground (something like this)?

[video=youtube;vq9ecOPbD1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq9ecOPbD1U[/video]

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hope he has a speedy recovery.Aaron Rodgers is a good human being although he has kicked our ass many years.
Yeahhh, riiiiiiighhhht.

SarcasticLightheartedButterfly-max-1mb.gif

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe Rodgers should pick up a damn weight, do some cleans and clean and press, shrugs, and rock climb and he would have a shoulder gurdle and meat on his body.

He chose to look like a hot yoga guru instead of Dak Prescott. He trains that way, with skinny bitch shoulder and collar bone and he moves better and throws better and breaks, and that is the trade of Rodgers CHOSE!!!

I do hot yoga too and am also way too skinny right now.

Would that give him adequate marbelized muscle though?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
the guy wants attention and he is getting it. There was nothing wrong with that play; it wasn't overly violent.

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
Aaron Rodgers is a massive douchebag. See ya next year gayboy!