RODGERS : Groin injury slowed me down....

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's kind of an arrogant ass but he IS one hell of a QB....if our guy's game gets to be 75% of what Rodgers game is, I think we'll all be extremely happy.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Who gives a fuck? That bitch can make excuses all he wants, his perceived reasons for why they lost does not change the fact that they lost.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Referring to him as "Erin" is great. Calling him a woman is awesome because women are weak and don't deserve our respect. Just like you, emasculating other men makes me feel like a tough football fan guy.
Women suck at football. Go cry into your cereal about the Avengers or something though lol

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna lie...pretty shocked that a group that primarily consists of middle-aged white men from middle America is prone to disrespecting women and dehumanizing and ridiculing gay people.
Hoo-boy, you and I can take road trip to Māori country and we can see what disrespecting women and ridiculing gays REALLY looks like, you sheltered American brat.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
a. I'm not American.
b. Cool deflection. I love the "my actions don't matter because other people are worse" defense.
Oh come on do not bullshit me. Nowhere else in the English-speaking world will you find people as sensitive as you are except upper-middle class America.

Maybe you moved to the states when you were like two, that's about the only scenario.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to discuss my background with internet strangers. When did not wanting to see others mistreated and belittled equate to being overly sensitive? It's called being a good person. You should look into it, macho man.
"I'm not American! I won't tell you what I actually am though, but I am here to assert my moral superiority over people on a girdiron football forum who call the Green Bay quarterback a girls name"

Bro, you are so American I can practically smell the ketchup through my screen.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Says the guy who says "bro"...

Belittling and insulting people for no reason is a dick move. No one can argue that, but people like you do it because it makes you feel more powerful over others. You're a shitty person. I bet you hear that all the time though. My country of origin and the colour of my skin has no bearing on anything I've said. It's irrelevant. You'd rather deflect and make this about nationality when it's about the treatment of others and being a decent human being. Do society a huge favor and stay home and keep all your interactions in the online realm. It's better for everyone.

Oh so it's wrong for me to care about where you're from but it's fine for you to blanket categorize "white men from middle America" like it's nothing. I didn't open up the country of origin/nationhood can of worms pal, that was all you.

But I know your type. Nobody is more obsessed with identity, sex, race, etc. than you. You are so oblivious to it, you exist in a total fantasy world. You only think of people in terms of what box you can put them in, and your weird upper-middle class American upbringing has filled you with insane thoughts about some fantasy hierarchy of identities. Among them is immigrant, which you are fraudulently co-opting on a message board about the Bears for ... what reason exactly?

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Why do you refuse to discuss the topic of the treatment of others, bro?
Mistreatment of who? ALL WOMEN because some guy on a message board insinuated that women would be terrible at professional football?

You need to see the real world. See what mistreatment actually looks like. This internet shit has warped your mind pretty terribly.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Calling a man a woman's name is done to emasculate him and/or infer he's gay (which many see as a weakness). Keep up, bro bro tough guy. Bro.
Oh no... the horror... the mistreatment... how has humanity persisted despite such terrible adversity as football players being emasculated...

swz01

Liked Posts:
Oh no... the horror... the mistreatment... how has humanity persisted despite such terrible adversity as football players being emasculated...

It's pretty obvious "he" is a "she" if you haven't figured it out yet. Sure sure Chicagowin send a woman out on the field so they can be cannon fodder for some highlight reel hits. Never change Chicagowin, never change. I'll leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC7Wx3zCiQo

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Whoever it is, they are up at 3:00 AM Chicago time on a Bears message board pretending to be an immigrant and clumsily claiming calling 12 "Erin" is some crime against humanity. Fair to assume they have some issues.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
It's not 3 a.m. here. Sorry for caring about others. Enjoy your meaningless and hate-filled life, lil bud.

I actually scanned your post history and 90% of it is you defending Los Angeles as not being a shithole.

TIP: The only people who dont think LA is not a shithole are wealthy, upper-middle class (or above) Americans. AKA you. Quit LARPing as an immigrant and get some sleep. You have work tomorrow.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

mecha

Liked Posts:
ROFL CaptainSUG ftw

also confirmed, Rodgers pussy expanded.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
He did look like something was bothering him during the game.

Being an old, still closeted gay athlete with a huge beef with your BROTHER on a team going NOTHEFKWHERE isn't fun.

Enjoy your millions and your one ring. GJ GB, all that arm talent and you get one measly ring, lol.

LA is a craphole btw.

clear

Liked Posts:
I'll tell you what, although Rodgers comes across as a douchebag he is one tough SOB on the field!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
This is one season that he was asked to do too much, and he will not be the kind that takes it gracefully, however make no mistake, I am willing to bet that Rogers will be back with an improved offense next year.

After all the years he has ruined our season, it is nice to see us finally end his hopes of a playoff run...

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Rodgers' boyfriend cost him the game. He should be gentler next time.