RODGERS : Groin injury slowed me down....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A testament to how big a douche Rodgers is is that he is at 3974 yards, 23 TD's and 2 INT's, set an all time record for passes without an INT all while playing with shit targets and the fanbase and media are already turning on him. Reminds me of TO or Dez Bryant, as soon as the star begins to flicker and fade, the masses want move on. Not like how Walter, Lach, Manning, Montana, Marino were treated.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna lie...pretty shocked that a group that primarily consists of middle-aged white men from middle America is prone to disrespecting women and dehumanizing and ridiculing gay people.

Liberals aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Explain why you believe belittling/insulting/tearing down others is an acceptable way to treat your fellow human beings.

P.S. You should consider a proxy. You're wide open, lil guy.
Am I supposed to take that as a threat? Do you actually think anyone will care?

Go ahead. Doxx me, find my employer. Who gives a shit lmao, you seem way more worried about keeping up your fabricated immigrant persona.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Am I supposed to take that as a threat? Do you actually think anyone will care?

Go ahead. Doxx me, find my employer. Who gives a shit lmao, you seem way more worried about keeping up your fabricated immigrant persona.

Lol this guy has already been banned for threatening people here with doxxing and irl stalkin. He's a scum and will probably end up locked up one day.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Lol this guy has already been banned for threatening people here with doxxing and irl stalkin. He's a scum and will probably end up locked up one day.
Yea this has drifted into the realm of the absurd pretty quickly. I'm about done with dealing with whoever it is, but before that...

It's a pretty simple question. Do you not have an answer?
To answer you question it will never be not-fun to belittle, insult and tear down extremely sensitive and overreactionary people like yourself. It is a tenant of the human condition to take great joy making the weak, such as yourself, feel terrible. I hope it is something that never perishes from our culture (luckily I know it wont).

That's all I've got for you. Go ahead and doxx me now.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Explain why you believe belittling/insulting/tearing down others is an acceptable way to treat your fellow human beings.

P.S. You should consider a proxy. You're wide open, lil guy.

This is a very unsettling post

:tiptoe:

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
You're wide open, lil guy.

GO DEEP!

Seriously though, the Pack are a 2.5 dog @ Jets. Unconscious, undeniable.