RODGERS ON REFS and on Loss and future

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They usually do, but I remember one play in the 1st half where he jumped about a full second early. That was just ridiculous to let go. The next play he didn’t get a jump and got beat for a sack...
Just whatever you do, don't watch footage of Leno. He does that a lot as well :/.
I am rooting for KC so pace can look like even more of an idiot for passing up mahomes
Yeah there really isn't anything left to be said on that one, to be honest. It is what it is.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Packers bleating about penalties is hilarious.

First day orientation for new OLs, ‘just to let you know that for you, that silly holding rule you might have come across does not apply.’

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Yeah there really isn't anything left to be said on that one, to be honest. It is what it is.

You would be surprised. There are a lot of CCSers that think trubisky is better than mahomes.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would be surprised. There are a lot of CCSers that think trubisky is better than mahomes.
In no world is that the case, in any form. However I will say that it certainly helps having the best tight end in football and the game's most dangerous deep-threat at your disposal. That being said, I don't think even with Kelsey and Hill would Trubisky even be close to being as good as Mahomes. Nevertheless, it would be interesting to see how Mahomes adjusts if he didn't have those guys.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whether Rodgers knew they were kicking the FG or not, it was still pussy of him not to run for it. Period.
He also couldn't capitalize on three shit ints

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
and he's a complete idiot, I'm not surprised you would agree with him
You're a Special person 80 year old man who has CTE. Do us all a favor and stick to disliking people in silence, thanks!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When you stretch a WRs jersey by about 2 feet, it’s kinda hard to ignore.

And then switch hands to pull jersey by the other hand!

TBH I didn't see it until they showed replay from endzone view behind the OL for lateral view Left to Right. Before that I thought it was kinda floppy too. Jersey pull & stretch even with immediate let go is usually automatic flag. He held that for a step & a half, switched hands & held it with the other. Jersey stretched the whole time. Did it affect the catch? I don't think so, but can't do that dude.

Overall...I was crazy surprised how little the refs called in this one. Home game in GB!?? wow. I fully expected more of the same cheese lovin' flaggery. So did Packers it seems. Flailing arms and whining fell on dead ears several times. Good!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hanging out your coach to dry. What a great leader and teammate !! Give him the shiniest participation trophy

Rodgers is an arrogant whiny bitch yes; but he's 100% right about that shitty decision to kick & he should've known that 3rd down would be his last.

Coach pulled a Nagy to a T.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not to mention the THREE delay of game penalties that should have been called on #12. Like that guy needs more breaks?

Reports now say he wants a pay raise. Hes like the 6th highest paid right now? Shits gunna get ugly in Goon Bay. Lol