Rome was working out with Caleb, Keenan, and DJM

Bust

Liked Posts:
Detroit is loaded with hookers. Someone round up a gas mask, a camera and get that man partying this week.

in the year 2024 Seattle is the capital for street hookin. they far better eye candy too. Their line of work must be legal there cause they don't hide during the daytime. Hanging around fast food places and such on busy roads, lol

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Odunze doesn't look fast
I've read that he's one of those guys who's slow in pads. I do NOT want the Bears trading picks to move up. If he's there at #9, fine. We don't need to trade extra assets for the next N'Keal Harry.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
ROME should change his position to DT and then he'd be a lock for the BAERS!

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
in the year 2024 Seattle is the capital for street hookin. they far better eye candy too. Their line of work must be legal there cause they don't hide during the daytime. Hanging around fast food places and such on busy roads, lol

A girl got to get some cheddar

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I've read that he's one of those guys who's slow in pads. I do NOT want the Bears trading picks to move up. If he's there at #9, fine. We don't need to trade extra assets for the next N'Keal Harry.
You should probably stop reading TMZ snippets.

norton63

Liked Posts:
Yea I'm not a scout so not gonna say anything one way or another, but I'd rather a top 10 pick have the ability to blow off the top of the defense. Bears don't really have anyone like that wither
Draft Nabers he can blow off the top of the defense.