Roquan on Fields

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thinks Fields is a really talented dude and they need to actually stack the offense like good teams do. Like 2 receiver threats, a TE and a RB threat. Says there’s only 7-8 teams good enough each year for a shot at the SB and those teams are stacked with talent. Says even Mahomes needs weapons.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roquan talks about needing more talented players around JF, but that's not the issue in 2023. JF has plenty of talent. It's down to him and Getsy at this point and both are guilty. F Getsy. I hope JF blows these next five games out the water and proves himself to his team and the league.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Roquan talks about needing more talented players around JF, but that's not the issue in 2023. JF has plenty of talent. It's down to him and Getsy at this point and both are guilty. F Getsy. I hope JF blows these next five games out the water and proves himself to his team and the league.
I call BS

This team justifiably got the first overall pick by being terrible last year. They got one WR and one RT better since then. That is not plenty of talent. That is hardly adequate.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Thinks Fields is a really talented dude and they need to actually stack the offense like good teams do. Like 2 receiver threats, a TE and a RB threat. Says there’s only 7-8 teams good enough each year for a shot at the SB and those teams are stacked with talent. Says even Mahomes needs weapons.
He's not wrong. The Bears have like one solid WR and a good TE. That's it. Mooney has fallen off since his big year two seasons ago and no other WRs have stepped up. The RB room is fine, but not a single one of them are GREAT. Fields usually leads the rushing yards in most games.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I call BS

This team justifiably got the first overall pick by being terrible last year. They got one WR and one RT better since then. That is not plenty of talent. That is hardly adequate.

It's the NFL. Most games are decided by single digits.

Look at all the close defeats. if QB1 reduces his fumbles and the offense makes the other team pay when the defense creates turnovers helps turn those single digit losses into wins.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I call BS

Like I said before I read your comment, its really just Moore, Kmet and a bunch of dudes. Mooney should be a #2, but he's just not up to the level he was two years ago.

I imagine play calling has a lot to do with it, but Fields, the Bears offense in general, could use more weapons. Look at what the Dolphins have in weapons and look at the Bears and you will see the difference.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
It's the NFL. Most games are decided by single digits.

Look at all the close defeats. if QB1 reduces his fumbles and the offense makes the other team pay when the defense creates turnovers helps turn those single digit losses into wins.
It's quite amazing.

Every time I see you post, I know a stupid comment will follow. Bravo for being consistent.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I call BS

They have a legit #1 WR. A WR 2 with a 1,000 yard season. A really solid TE. Some quality backs. A OL that keeps getting better.

It’s not going to win a SB. But it’s enough to evaluate Fields. (And enough to evaluate Getsy too) Getsy gets an F. Justin I’m still working on.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Like I said before I read your comment, its really just Moore, Kmet and a bunch of dudes. Mooney should be a #2, but he's just not up to the level he was two years ago.

I imagine play calling has a lot to do with it, but Fields, the Bears offense in general, could use more weapons. Look at what the Dolphins have in weapons and look at the Bears and you will see the difference.

Literally everyone agrees.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They have a legit #1 WR. A WR 2 with a 1,000 yard season. A really solid TE. Some quality backs. A OL that keeps getting better.

It’s not going to win a SB. But it’s enough to evaluate Fields. (And enough to evaluate Getsy too) Getsy gets an F. Justin I’m still working on.
Why do you hate Fields?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What was the player consensus on Trubisky his final year?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

This 100. DSJ doesnt need more time, or weapons. He needs to make it happen.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I call BS

I think a lot of bears fans don’t watch other nfl teams or know anything about them. They don’t look at a team like Miami who has 2 amazing WR’s and multiple good running games, and a total killer of an offensive coaching staff

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think a lot of bears fans don’t watch other nfl teams or know anything about them. They don’t look at a team like Miami who has 2 amazing WR’s and multiple good running games, and a total killer of an offensive coaching staff

Most of us know about the Miami’s of the world. We know the Bears need more weapons. (Nabers… cough cough). The take I disagree with completely though is the people that think we need to have a Miami, or Philly or San Fran roster before we can evaluate Fields.