Roquan Smith doubtful

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So now we know why Noshowquan held out to have the voidable language remove from his contract. He knew he was a dumbass and that it was only a matter of time.
Can he really be that big of a dumbass then?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Well since I don't think he had the off field voids removed, yes, yes he can be.
At least he was self aware and knew he’s a dumb ass. Self awareness requires a certain level of intelligence i don’t know if you can find in a dumb ass.

baredown

Liked Posts:
So now we know why Noshowquan held out to have the voidable language remove from his contract. He knew he was a dumbass and that it was only a matter of time.
Umhhh, he held out for protecting his contract guarantees from being voided for in-game, outside-of-play suspensions. He could very well get suspended for this, if it’s a DUI-type situation, and the Bears could subsequently void his remaining contract guarantees because of off-field behavior. But his holdout was both contractually sensible and not related to this...

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
Think we're getting ahead of ourselves. In a league that allows Tyreek Hill to play, this is relatively minor surely?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
What is the comp for similar offenses the last few years? I'd be surprised if he got a multi game suspension. The team already essentially suspended him for 1 game. It's probably 50/50 he plays next week, but beyond that, unless other people were hurt, or he did something else, I don't see anything lengthy.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners