Rose Accused of Drugging and Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Cowley would be the 'one' beat writer I wouldn't pay any attention to, no matter what he said, especially about Women. Stop it with the 'hero' shit, would ya? None of those guys are my hero. Just because MLK and Cosby were guilty doesn't mean Rose is. Get it?

Again, I'm just looking at the facts, and the facts are pretty shaky when it comes to this Woman's story. I referenced the term 'ho' to emphasize my point that that kind of stuff happens about another poster's point. Again, you are very dramatic.

What beat writers are you speaking of then? Lol...I don't think you have a clue as to what you are talking about in this instance.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
What beat writers are you speaking of then? Lol...I don't think you have a clue as to what you are talking about in this instance.

I was speaking of beat writers in general, not any specific ones. Are you seriously saying that Cowley is the only one putting out negative stuff on Rose? What exactly is your point?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I was speaking of beat writers in general, not any specific ones. Are you seriously saying that Cowley is the only one putting out negative stuff on Rose? What exactly is your point?

I know of no beat writers that victimized Rose! If so, who? Name names. The beat writers didn't victimize Rose. But damn near all of them have said that Rose's relationship with the front office is strained. He does not communicate well. That was part of my statement supporting the fact that we don't really know Rose.

Doesn't matter if he is your hero. Doesn't matter how charitable he is, a lot of assholes are charitable along with the good athletes. Making a shitty neighborhood a better place? What neighborhood are you speaking of by the way? Just curious.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I know of no beat writers that victimized Rose! If so, who? Name names. The beat writers didn't victimize Rose. But damn near all of them have said that Rose's relationship with the front office is strained. He does not communicate well. That was part of my statement supporting the fact that we don't really know Rose.

Doesn't matter if he is your hero. Doesn't matter how charitable he is, a lot of assholes are charitable along with the good athletes. Making a shitty neighborhood a better place? What neighborhood are you speaking of by the way? Just curious.

With all due respect, man, stop it with the hero shit, alright? All it takes is google to find some negative articles about Derrick Rose. Doing that, I came across this article.

At first, I thought you wrote the article, lol, as it talks about Rose being the Bill Cosby of the NBA? Really? It does go on to talk about some of the things Rose does for the community. He has been pretty loyal to his home town.

The very point that you mention his 'charitable' contributions, and assholes, in the same sentence pretty much shows your agenda, imo. If Rose is found guilty, I'll be the 1st one to call him a piece of shit, but for now, looking at the facts that we have so far, I'll refrain from 'throwing him under the bus'.

Up until this accusation, Rose has been ridiculed, made fun of, and generally put dow.... for what? Because people think he should have played a game of basketball before he was ready? That's my point about the past, it's not life and death stuff.

All he did was get injured, and most everyone turned on him. Then, when he does have his MCL snipped, and comes back for the playoffs, people still gave him shit for being washed up. Maybe he isn't the next great public speaker, maybe he hasn't made all the right decisions, but he did what he thought was right for him..... and still got shit for it.

I think he deserves some benefit of the doubt, myself. That's my fuckin opinion. It's also my opinion that this Woman's story is full of shit. Again, that's my opinion. If you don't like it, then go complain to someone else. Save your drama for another.

It's clear to me that you do not like Derrick Rose. Furthermore,I used to think you had an opinion worth respecting no matter how much I disagree. But with your constant negative shit about Rose, your supposed fair weather alliance to the Bulls, and your plastering of Lebron James bullshit on a Bulls message board, I'm starting to think you're nothing more than just another CCS troll!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
With all due respect, man, stop it with the hero shit, alright? All it takes is google to find some negative articles about Derrick Rose. Doing that, I came across this article.

At first, I thought you wrote the article, lol, as it talks about Rose being the Bill Cosby of the NBA? Really? It does go on to talk about some of the things Rose does for the community. He has been pretty loyal to his home town.

The very point that you mention his 'charitable' contributions, and assholes, in the same sentence pretty much shows your agenda, imo. If Rose is found guilty, I'll be the 1st one to call him a piece of shit, but for now, looking at the facts that we have so far, I'll refrain from 'throwing him under the bus'.

Up until this accusation, Rose has been ridiculed, made fun of, and generally put dow.... for what? Because people think he should have played a game of basketball before he was ready? That's my point about the past, it's not life and death stuff.

All he did was get injured, and most everyone turned on him. Then, when he does have his MCL snipped, and comes back for the playoffs, people still gave him shit for being washed up. Maybe he isn't the next great public speaker, maybe he hasn't made all the right decisions, but he did what he thought was right for him..... and still got shit for it.

I think he deserves some benefit of the doubt, myself. That's my fuckin opinion. It's also my opinion that this Woman's story is full of shit. Again, that's my opinion. If you don't like it, then go complain to someone else. Save your drama for another.

It's clear to me that you do not like Derrick Rose. Furthermore,I used to think you had an opinion worth respecting no matter how much I disagree. But with your constant negative shit about Rose, your supposed fair weather alliance to the Bulls, and your plastering of Lebron James bullshit on a Bulls message board, I'm starting to think you're nothing more than just another CCS troll!

What you think about me doesn't matter because you don't know me either...

The article you linked was not for a beat writer. I will just chalk up you bringing up beat writers as a mistake or you don't have a clue as to what a beat writer is.

I reiterate that Rose being "pretty loyal" to his hometown has nothing to do with the subject matter.

I don't know what planet you are from. But I know a lot of charitable people who are assholes. Kanye West for example. I have no problem calling him what he is despite the fact that he has done charitable work here and has been loyal to Chicago. What I have said about Rose doesn't make him a victim. Same with the media, who criticizes everything and everybody. He is not a victim of the media. If he is...its his fault.

You think he deserves the benefit of the doubt because he plays for the Chicago Bulls. I don't care who he plays for or what town he is from. That is the difference between you and I.

How you surmise that I don't like Derrick Rose from this conversation is beyond me. I don't know him is pretty much what I said about him. Have I been critical of his actions? Yes. I am critical of a lot of people's actions...doesn't mean I dislike them all. If I show indifference to whether he stays or goes to another team...is that somehow disliking him? In your eyes, probably so. If I am not ranting like a lunatic and calling Rose's accuser a hoe...I must dislike Rose.

Your world is extremely binary...black or white...that's it. Reality has a lot of gray in it. Hopefully you will figure that out soon enough.

Lol at your accusing me of being a fair weather fan. I guess that's your attempt to hurl more insults. So in your view, Rose getting a suit filled against him for sexual assault is when all real Bulls fans should stand up and cheer? When they should support Bulls players the most? How stupid is that?

I have been watching Bulls basketball for about 30 years now. I will use the metaphor again. If I can criticize any of Jordan's actions...I can criticize Rose. You don't have to like it. That's fine.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
What you think about me doesn't matter because you don't know me either...

The article you linked was not for a beat writer. I will just chalk up you bringing up beat writers as a mistake or you don't have a clue as to what a beat writer is.

I reiterate that Rose being "pretty loyal" to his hometown has nothing to do with the subject matter.

I don't know what planet you are from. But I know a lot of charitable people who are assholes. Kanye West for example. I have no problem calling him what he is despite the fact that he has done charitable work here and has been loyal to Chicago. What I have said about Rose doesn't make him a victim. Same with the media, who criticizes everything and everybody. He is not a victim of the media. If he is...its his fault.

You think he deserves the benefit of the doubt because he plays for the Chicago Bulls. I don't care who he plays for or what town he is from. That is the difference between you and I.

How you surmise that I don't like Derrick Rose from this conversation is beyond me. I don't know him is pretty much what I said about him. Have I been critical of his actions? Yes. I am critical of a lot of people's actions...doesn't mean I dislike them all. If I show indifference to whether he stays or goes to another team...is that somehow disliking him? In your eyes, probably so. If I am not ranting like a lunatic and calling Rose's accuser a hoe...I must dislike Rose.

Your world is extremely binary...black or white...that's it. Reality has a lot of gray in it. Hopefully you will figure that out soon enough.

Lol at your accusing me of being a fair weather fan. I guess that's your attempt to hurl more insults. So in your view, Rose getting a suit filled against him for sexual assault is when all real Bulls fans should stand up and cheer? When they should support Bulls players the most? How stupid is that?

I have been watching Bulls basketball for about 30 years now. I will use the metaphor again. If I can criticize any of Jordan's actions...I can criticize Rose. You don't have to like it. That's fine.

It took you days to come up with this post. However, I'm going to credit you for your rebuttal even though I feel it's redundant to some points that I've already made. You are good at twisting ones own words to trying to make some kind of point.

I'm going to refrain from any more debate at this time as my time is more valuable than going back and forth on this speculative subject with you. However, I will remind you at this point, that with all the comments that you continue to debate with me about Derrick Rose, in this Derrick Rose thread, it was your glorifying of his accuser, and your assumptions of fans perception of this accuser, that I took exception to.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Did Rose sit out the gang rape once Jimmy Butler came in and tried to get his or nah?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It took you days to come up with this post. However, I'm going to credit you for your rebuttal even though I feel it's redundant to some points that I've already made. You are good at twisting ones own words to trying to make some kind of point.

I'm going to refrain from any more debate at this time as my time is more valuable than going back and forth on this speculative subject with you. However, I will remind you at this point, that with all the comments that you continue to debate with me about Derrick Rose, in this Derrick Rose thread, it was your glorifying of his accuser, and your assumptions of fans perception of this accuser, that I took exception to.

What a stupid thing to say...please show me where I have "glorified" anyone in this case...anyone. Acknowledging an alleged victim's right to pursue justice somehow glorifies her? The person that has the weakest case in this conversation is you.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
Any updates on this? I pretty much forgot about after Kane's case was dropped. Seems like the media really let this go, which has to be a good sign.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Any updates on this? I pretty much forgot about after Kane's case was dropped. Seems like the media really let this go, which has to be a good sign.
Don't think there's been any major updates.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure Rose did it.... you can believe me.... sometimes.... I read Twitter.... so I'm kind of a big deal

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I am pretty sure Rose did it.... you can believe me.... sometimes.... I read Twitter.... so I'm kind of a big deal

ermahgerd yew merde r nermal perst