Rosen or Bust.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah on second thought neither Rosen or Kelly are coming here. Mariota maybe. He can't be worse than Chase Daniel and he would be interesting in the offense. Mariota and Mitch would probably be best friends and motivate each other, help each other while co-leading the team.

Then its probably a new GM and a first round QB the year after that.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't see what Rosen has done to merit coming here.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Don't @ me.

We're not winning shit with Mitch, even if the Oline bounces back.

Buy low on Rosen.
Higher football IQ
More talent
Higher upside.

Rosen has been bad but he's been on a tanking Dolphins and a shitshow Cardinals team last year.

If you're mean to me @zack54attack will ban you.
@nickofypres
ROSEN??????
you disgust me.

jive

Liked Posts:
Rosen would fit in Chicago about as well as ketchup on a hot dog.
When Rosen played in ARZ, he sucked and constantly looked flustered. When he played in MIA, he sucked and contantly looked flustered. ARZ has one of the most casual fan bases, and MIA isn't that far behind. Neither of those cities have the media presence that Chicago does. This is a town where the fans have no problem expressing their discontent, and the media scrutiny is 24/7. If Rosen were to play anything like he has with his last 2 teams in the Chi, he would get eaten alive faster than an Italian Beef in the hands of the Fridge. If candy ass Rosen is flustered in ARZ and MIA, he would be downright crying on the bench in the Chi. Steve Urkel has a better chance dealing with the Vice Lords, than Rosen would with Chicago fans and media.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just bring in 9 QB's and let them fight it out. Hey, it worked for the kicker!

Have the whole defense out there during practice. Offense too, except for the offensive line (except center to snap the ball). THe Dline counts to 3 and comes in. Whatever QB gets hit the least and makes the most completions, that's our guy!

Last edited:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Ryan Pace goes out and acquires Josh Rosen to actually start games for the Bears, after the Glennon + Trubisky fiascos, he’ll be fired mid season. I’m not sure he ever gets another GM gig with that type of starting QB track record.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
If Ryan Pace goes out and acquires Josh Rosen to actually start games for the Bears, after the Glennon + Trubisky fiascos, he’ll be fired mid season. I’m not sure he ever gets another GM gig with that type of starting QB track record.
Well, if this shit don’t get turned around, he’ll never get another gm gig either...