Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Well they definitely aren't trading Hurts for him and i'm sure if they do want him it's only as a backup but it would be nice to get a 4th back for him but i'd take a 5th or 6th or whatever just to get him and his contract off our books.

I doubt we get anything close to a fourth, but maybe Pace is trying to get every pick in the sixth round.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
With all the rabid Philly fans, putting Nick Foles as the backup will only cause dissention for their starter. He will always have to look over his back and there will always be annoying fans begging for Foles to come in.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Foles is due a $4m roster bonus today.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
There's nothing in the article actually suggesting they are discussing this, only that they were discussing Foles as part of the Wentz deal.

LOL at the idea they would trade Hurts for Foles.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
It was a mistake, but colossal is an overstatement. I'd rather have the 4th, but it is only a 4th. Plus his salary is realistically pretty reasonable and not really holding the team back comparatively to a lot of their other decisions with money
Looking back probably a mistake. They had to do something and they did not want to pay whatever the price the Bengals were asking for Dalton. This was probably Nagy pushing for Foles. They should of had a better backup going into 2020 season.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Doubt it happens. Philly fans may want him back, but Eagles brass knows what he is.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Colossal? Colossal was Mitchell Trubisky. Nick Foles was just something that did not work out but actually wasn't a terrible idea. Similar to the Mike Glennon deal, these things don't have great odds of hitting but if they do its great.

Totally agree. One of those things you don’t mind taking a swing at.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I doubt we get anything close to a fourth, but maybe Pace is trying to get every pick in the sixth round.
It's a QB...they don't have a 4th...2 5ths though...I would take 150 or 156

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Foles should retire an Eagle. They should give him to Philly for a 7th and pay some of his salary just to get him off the books.