Rumor: Foles to Eagles

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now, Wentz ultimately went to Indianapolis. But those talks have been ongoing, they’re in place, all they would have to do this week is revive them.

Speculation

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Trading for Foles was a colossal mistake

It didn't work out, but far from a colossal mistake. With every decision comes risk. Nothing is a given. The trade only costs us a 4th round pick. We only paid Foles 8 mil a year, a mere 3 mil more than Chase Daniel. If Mitch worked out and pushed him to be better (which it did toward the end of the year) then good. If not oh well. The penalty for Foles. not working out is minimal. We are going to get some compensation back and try someone else out.

And we still don't know iif it was solely that Foles was really bad or if Nagy, Lazor, and/or the OLine were more responsible. But in the least it gave us clarity that Nagy needed to move off of playcalling.

Katesboobsrgr8

Liked Posts:
It didn't work out, but far from a colossal mistake. With every decision comes risk. Nothing is a given. The trade only costs us a 4th round pick. We only paid Foles 8 mil a year, a mere 3 mil more than Chase Daniel. If Mitch worked out and pushed him to be better (which it did toward the end of the year) then good. If not oh well. The penalty for Foles. not working out is minimal. We are going to get some compensation back and try someone else out.

And we still don't know iif it was solely that Foles was really bad or if Nagy, Lazor, and/or the OLine were more responsible. But in the least it gave us clarity that Nagy needed to move off of playcalling.

He also describes his tiny wiener as colossal when talking to bots in Tinder.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The colossal failure of Foles was never the draft capital. It was settling for him as the insurance policy or the QB that would be an improvement over Trubisky. The whole fucking league knows he sucks but Pace still traded for him. Anyone with any sort of football intelligence knew he sucked but for some reason Bears fans/Pace thought he would be a good addition because "he knew the system."

I hope he never plays a snap for this team again. He is a giant fucking turd. That's it. End thread.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
fwiw, Ben Albright has been beating the 'Foles to Denver' drum for weeks. Flaccid Dick Nick should be easier to trade now with the Bears coughing up another four mil of his contract today.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Foles got replaced too many times to be anything other than a back-up. No one is going to Trade us for him , EXCEPT, Philly has fond memories....Sooooo.

Ask for a 6th (again hoping to get all of them) and run.....

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Foles got replaced too many times to be anything other than a back-up. No one is going to Trade us for him , EXCEPT, Philly has fond memories....Sooooo.

Ask for a 6th (again hoping to get all of them) and run.....

If the Bears could get a 6th plus the fact that they get to unload his salary, Pace better take it.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
If the Bears could get a 6th plus the fact that they get to unload his salary, Pace better take it.
I think it is too late to off load the salary, so now it is just about making a place in the QB room.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Foles is gonna coach the Eagles one day. He might legit become an actual eagle at some point.

ps, Andy Dalton is about to get Glennon’d

That city absolutely loves him. The management knows that the meatball fans(who are the worst in the league, btw) would eat it up if foles came back.

Guy is basically their version of jim mcmahon. A pretty bad nfl qb who won a superbowl one year and now is a legend. Hopefully eagles fans dont have to look back 35 years and say that foles was their last "good" qb.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
fwiw, Ben Albright has been beating the 'Foles to Denver' drum for weeks. Flaccid Dick Nick should be easier to trade now with the Bears coughing up another four mil of his contract today.
i wonder if the McCaskeys even pay attention to the absolute crap ton of cash Pace has set fire to...you guys are excited for 1400.....these mofos like Foles get MILLIONS....it's amazing

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That city absolutely loves him. The management knows that the meatball fans(who are the worst in the league, btw) would eat it up if foles came back.

Guy is basically their version of jim mcmahon. A pretty bad nfl qb who won a superbowl one year and now is a legend. Hopefully eagles fans dont have to look back 35 years and say that foles was their last "good" qb.

I googled Nick Foles statue not thinking there was actually a Nick Foles statue but.....................

ralkq8y13jk11.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
i wonder if the McCaskeys even pay attention to the absolute crap ton of cash Pace has set fire to...you guys are excited for 1400.....these mofos like Foles get MILLIONS....it's amazing

It's amazing what all major sports players make especially NBA and MLB. I feel bad for NHL players who take an absolute beating but i think like $7-$8 mil per year is really good for them.