Rumor: Ron Adams & Mo Cheeks heading to Chicago?

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ron Adams is the guy Joakim Noah got into it with when he was previously with the Bulls.

noah's had a year or two to mature...he strikes me as the type of guy that just wants to win.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
noah's had a year or two to mature...he strikes me as the type of guy that just wants to win.

No doubt. He's always been that way and he's tightly wound where winning is concerned. Lets face it. During Noah's rookie year, there were a lot of dud players like Ben Wallace who had did a lot of axe grinding against Noah and the coaches listened to the veterans like Wallace. Noah probably was a knucklehead at times and certainly has become more polished since then but its not like the team wasnt corrosive during his rookie year. But it just goes to show what can happen if you have a highly paid veteran with a loud voice that feels threatened by a younger player.

This is one area that I really appreciate the job VDN did. He gave the young guys a chance. Granted, guys like Wallace were gone by then.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:

he's been a winner everywhere hes been, 2 college titles.