1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Disregard all the good plays by the Bears RB's because its only one meaningless preseason game yet want a guy from the Lions based on 7 rushes in a preseason game..
Wait...what?!

Have you checked lately to make sure you are still actually a Bears fan?

He did trade for Cutler

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Disregard all the good plays by the Bears RB's because its only one meaningless preseason game yet want a guy from the Lions based on 7 rushes in a preseason game..
Wait...what?!

Have you checked lately to make sure you are still actually a Bears fan?

Dbl

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did trade for Cutler

Yeah boss I did
. And I also didn't see one run that even compared to any of Abdullahs. But basically I just said I would take him over any Bear RB, Forte excluded. But in the end, it's only an opinion! We can rejoin this at seasons end and have a good back and forth, one way or the other.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Sorry grasshopper, please enlighten me about all the great "J.Rodgers" super highlights that the rest of the world has missed!! Fuck that, I'll settle for a highlight. The falcons were one of the worst running teams in the NFL for 3 years running, yet, they shit canned this guy without blinking an eye. Realism is a terrible thing to waste, I would have thought the Jared Allen debacle would have educated you to that.

Well there cowboy, I never said he was great but i did say and still say he's decent RB to backup for us. So i don't know if you know this but all you have to do is google Jaquizz Rodgers highlights and you can get the highlights that you say he doesn't have and he sure runs strong and is a tough little guy.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...Tyt9gM&usg=AFQjCNFHYMa-ygAD3Ey2Q50VLgFgrhYx7w

By the way that google thing i told you about works for all sorts of things, Just sayin.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Yeah boss I did
. And I also didn't see one run that even compared to any of Abdullahs. But basically I just said I would take him over any Bear RB, Forte excluded. But in the end, it's only an opinion! We can rejoin this at seasons end and have a good back and forth, one way or the other.

Well no shit sherlock. I think we'd all take him over any of our backup RB's.......Geesh you sure are smart. lol

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
From what Fox has said, we'll have more Carey's than last year

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I like our RB depth. It's perhaps our strongest unit on the team. All of them seemed to have some good burst getting to the 2nd level in the first pre-season game. Langford didn't get many looks, but the speed is evident.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The coaches are going to have some difficult decisions at RB.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Forte goes on the trading block.
I doubt it, seems none of the others can catch like he can. But there's always that solution, try to get something and he's the only one another team will figure they can't get for free if they wait.
With the glut of RB's I'd consider the right offer. People are figuring he's gone soon anyway.