Russel Welson just said he would literallly play 4 the bears!!!!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
e262280fad3aca4672d89a6dc11c5704.gif

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Would Seattle eat that $39m in dead money to trade Wilson?

He doesn't want to play there, why keep him around? Get what you can get for him and rebuild that team. They're not winning a championship as is right now. 3 1st round draft picks could certainly help there. Same with the Texans.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

He doesn't want to play there, why keep him around? Get what you can get for him and rebuild that team. They're not winning a championship as is right now. 3 1st round draft picks could certainly help there. Same with the Texans.

a post June 1st designation makes it 13m

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

CONFIRMED :snoop"

Wilson's agent told ESPN's Adam Schefter the 32-year-old quarterback would be willing to play for four teams. He said there is no request for a trade at this time but if the team decided to trade him the four other teams he'd be interested in playing for are the Bears, the Dallas Cowboys, the New Orleans Saints and the Las Vegas Raiders.

Idea of Russell Wilson to Chicago Is No Longer a Joke ...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Man all we need is a Qb to get us a ONE TD a qrt.......and the D will do rest.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks traded two 1st for Jamaal Adams....they can take Eddie Jackson, 2x 1sts, and whoever else they want.

Only guys it would be hard for me to part with on Defense is Roquan Smith and Jaylon Johnson. Also on the fence with Fuller, but his cap hit is massive as of now.
Bears fans can’t wait to get Eddie Jackson out of town after one year that wasn’t the best safety play in the league.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's go down memory lane. 2012 Sadly I remember this.

1614316464832.png

Russell Wilson U of Wisconsin ? 2012 Round: 3 / Pick: 75 stay with me

Chicago Bears 2012 Rookie Mini-Camp Roster

FA Qb Matt Blanchard ..... Division III university University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. ?
FA Qb Ronald Fouch

So point is Wilson was right in our backyard and we end up bringing in a slug Qb from the wrong "Wisconsin U.":mad:

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you think Watson or Wilson are coming to Chicago you are MEATBALLS.
Well dip my balls in sauce and lick them shits off!

Wilson is ELITE!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
a post June 1st designation makes it 13m

Not sure Pace could wait that long. If it just never happens, then we're stuck with just Nick Foles? Yikes.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Wilson has not said he doesn't want to play in Seattle, just that he's open to being traded to one of 4 teams, the Bears being one of them, however the other 3 offer better outcomes for Seattle in trade value except the Saints who are a much better destination point for Wilson

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Out of the 4 teams, the Raiders make the most sense for the SEA to want to trade with because they play in a different conference. They also could basically just flop quarterbacks and OAK could throw in a 1st round pick or 2 and call it a day.

DAL would also be an interesting QB swap if SEA was interested in doing a Wilson for Prescott swap.

The only way the Bears could compete with these 3 other teams is if Seattle doesn't want a QB in return.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
His interest in the Bears could be rooted in the fact that every team in his division has a promising QB and a very competitive team (assuming the 49ers get or draft a QB) whereas here, he’s “only” competing with Rodgers.. he’s had a lot of success against Rodgers in his career and he could also think he won’t be in Green Bay beyond the next 2 seasons.

H

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hopefully Pace has learned how hard to push this go around
Maybe he's learning to let it come to him. He needs to act like he doesn't really care too much.

Now watch, he is going to go too far the other way and treat Russell like a thot smh.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Maybe he's learning to let it come to him. He needs to act like he doesn't really care too much.

Now watch, he is going to go too far the other way and treat Russell like a thot smh.
I’m thinking this is an all ?? On ⛴ scenerio. And to be safe, pace should call in the big ?, CCS’s very own @Montucky, to tactically maneuver the ? and give pace all the answers

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m thinking this is an all ?? On ⛴ scenerio. And to be safe, pace should call in the big ?, CCS’s very own @Montucky, to tactically maneuver the ? and give pace all the answers

I hope he doesn't go... my only reason for existence is to reply to EVERY ONE of his dullard posts. Without him, I am nothing... ???