CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Maybe, but Wisky is a good school and he sounds pretty bright when he is interviewed on TV.

Just a hunch, but I don't think Wisconsin or NC State let him in to boost chemistry scores.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
God damnt, I knew I should have gone English and not Chemistry for that post.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I get away from Facebook with atheist and religious people arguing and then here we get the same thing. This country was built on fighting for freedom of all. If you want to believe in God then do so and if you don't want to believe in God then that's your thing. Nobody here is better than the next. Not every atheist is an asshole and not every Christian is evil. Nobody wins in these arguments. The one sure fact is that we need to learn to care for one another because right now this world is short of that. Guns don't kill people but people kill people. I hate guns but I know we're the positives are with having one but I know more people dying by it than someone defending themselves but whatever. This arguing is pure nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saying a beverage repairs brain damage is ethically irresponsible. I will argue that until my short hairs turn gray, as is my right.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Saying a beverage repairs brain damage is ethically irresponsible. I will argue that until my short hairs turn gray, as is my right.
If you rub Recovery Water on your short hairs they will never turn grey and Mrs tardigrade will be walking funny from your nanobubbles infused intercourse.

I have no scientific proof but it works!!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not every atheist is an asshole and not every Christian is evil.

All true but hypocrites are. That's when they become fair game. It's not about their (lack of) religion but misrepresenting it or using it for gain. I'm not an atheist but I hate a lot of religious ambiguity and when it crosses over into a topic or someone else who doesn't even understand the tenets of their faith brings it up here as reason for something social, I'm happy to go with it.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
All true but hypocrites are. That's when they become fair game. It's not about their (lack of) religion but misrepresenting it or using it for gain. I'm not an atheist but I hate a lot of religious ambiguity and when it crosses over into a topic or someone else who doesn't even understand the tenets of their faith brings it up here as reason for something social, I'm happy to go with it.

I can agree to that but it's when you end up doing the exact same thing back then nobody wins. I guess I've grown tired of the atheist and religious arguments over time. Oh well.

Chinese

Liked Posts:

Nobody can argue here about your rights. You have them but at some point you can learn to ignore stupidities of these kind. Although I would say Russell had it coming but maybe that negative attention becomes positive attention at the end for him - after all he has people ranting about it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can agree to that but it's when you end up doing the exact same thing back then nobody wins. I guess I've grown tired of the atheist and religious arguments over time. Oh well.

Not really. Pointing out ambiguity in one practice of or beliefs in their faith is not an religious vs atheist argument. God is controlling us when it's really all about free will, god likes guns, Tebow is good because of god.......:turrible:

Seems the zealots are the ones always telling us how to do it wrong.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"See the shocking results that doctors don't want you to see. Even Jesus won't walk on this water."

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Build more insane asylums?

We don't treat the seriously mentally ill anymore in this country unless their family's have the capacity and desire to spend 10's of thousands of dollars...who did that again?

[video=youtube_share;6lIqNjC1RKU]https://youtu.be/6lIqNjC1RKU[/video]