Ryan, Orlovsky and Clark on ESPN straight annihilated Nagy

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Rex Ryan's argument is Mitch was 3-0. I haven't watched ESPN(outside of MNF) for 6 years for a good reason.

They essentially think Nagy should put Mitch back in and cater the offense to his strengths. Yeah, no thanks ESPN.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Rex Ryan's argument is Mitch was 3-0. I haven't watched ESPN(outside of MNF) for 6 years for a good reason.

They essentially think Nagy should put Mitch back in and cater the offense to his strengths. Yeah, no thanks ESPN.
This is exactly what should happen. Foles didn’t elevate Nagy’s system and has actually hampered the offense as a whole with his limited athleticism. This teams best chance would be to simplify the offense and go back to what they were running in the first three weeks

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
What else can they say that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan?

Had to turn it off. Within the first 51 seconds because Ryan says Mitch is 3-0 this season and Nagy won coach of the year in 2018 b/c of Mitch.

1. Mitch would have certainly been 2-1. Was bailed out by Foles. Talk about fake news.

2. Nagy won coach of the year b/c of the amazing 2018 BEARS DEFENSE.

I hate Nagy and would welcome another change at QB this season, but get Rex Ryan off the fucking air.

*So, I gave in and continued to watch. Rex Ryan repeats his same stupid shit around the 5:30 mark. LOL.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
would it be any worse?
As someone who has Mitch fatigue after 2.5 years and actually remembers how bad he was with a better offensive line, yes, it could be. Not that that's even a bad thing. They need to lose.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Had to turn it off. Within the first 51 seconds because Ryan says Mitch is 3-0 this season and Nagy won coach of the year in 2018 b/c of Mitch.

1. Mitch would have certainly been 2-1. Was bailed out by Foles. Talk about fake news.

2. Nagy won coach of the year b/c of the amazing 2018 BEARS DEFENSE.

I hate Nagy and would welcome another change at QB this season, but get Rex Ryan off the fucking air.

You should watch the rest. Orlovsky's part especially.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So basically his ego is too big to announce it in the public.

I think he’s saying you wouldn’t notice it because the results will be the same. He’s effectively throwing his players under the bus and not taking any responsibility himself. Pretty standard for Nagy

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

No, what they should of done was cater the offense around Trubisky's strengths 2 years ago, now going back to him is harder to do because you benched him for Foles and even though it's easy for us fans sitting on our computers to say that's what they should do it's different when you're the head coach and your ego is bigger than your common sense.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Wow.

They went after Nagy hard. Sort of crazy for a national broadcast group to be that pointed.

There's a lot of NFL story lines they could be running with, so for them to latch onto this one and be so harsh I'm assuming they are pissed about it and confident they are right.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is exactly what should happen. Foles didn’t elevate Nagy’s system and has actually hampered the offense as a whole with his limited athleticism. This teams best chance would be to simplify the offense and go back to what they were running in the first three weeks
Dont worry about buddy over there. His sole existence on this forum is to remind us how much Mitch sucks.

foles has been inept and pathetic. Mitch was playing better than foles did so far this year. Foles has now played plenty of shit d’s too. So what if the guy can read a defense better when he is a statue in the pocket. He misses plenty of reads too and makes plenty of shit throws.

the fact he turns the ball over much more often than Mitch is a reason alone to not start him. Not like the bears have scored more with foles.

Bust

Liked Posts:
if the bears cannot land Jim Harbaugh, shoot for Buddy Ryan's son, Rex

Do It To It