Ryan Pace is a ****ing Idiot: Volume 47

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As Bear Nation knows all too well, the insurmountable injuries since Ryan Pace took over in 2015 have been historically high. Football is a physical game and the reality is not if a player will get injured...it is when a player will get injured.

(unless your name is Eli Manning...seriously, did he sell his soul to start every game for a decade and steal two Rings from the GOAT)

With news coming out of OTAs that Kevin White is running with "blazing speed", Pace's medical staff suffers another black eye months after their advice played a prominent role in the team declining a 5th Year Option for Pace's Inaugural First Round Pick. You can say that the three season ending injuries played a bigger role, but again...the Medical Staff ruined White from Day One by completely whiffing on a fractured shin that should have kept him out of OTAs three years ago. They not only fail at prevention, but they fail at the diagnosis level as well.

So what kind of ****ing idiot lets these boobs have any influence on contract negations as well?!?

:pace:

First it is declining Kyle Fuller's Fifth Year Option after an entire year of no one able to figure out that a knee scope does not take nine months to heal. This in turn leads to Pace having to outsource his contract negotiations to a Division Rival...making the cornerback that was just called a complete wuss by his own Defensive Coordinator just one year earlier, one of the Top Five highest paid in the League.

Next comes the tragic case of Cam Meredith. A shinning Diamond in the Rough that should have been a testament to Pace's talent finding abilities, also brought down by a season ending injury. Again on the advice of his vaunted Medical Staff, Ryan Pace throws the lowest tender possible on Cam and is shocked that he is offered a contract by Pace's former bosses. Still Pace goes back to the Medical Staff that tells him to pass on Cam due to worries about him being ready for Camp. Recent Reports out of New Orleans that Cam is way ahead of schedule to return the football field should probably not been much of a surprise for most of Bear Nation, but my sources tell me that Pace now owns stock in Alka-Seltzer.

The firing of Nate Breske February should give Bear Nation a glimmer of hope for the future, but the damage has been done. All the focus has been on hires like Matt Nagy and the drafting of Mitchell Trubisky to save Pace's job, but it is replacing the Breske Regime that will be a career defining moment for this beleaguered General Manager.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
giphy.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I saw a deer drink out of a pond.

Time for a shot of Jose!

Reminds me of Von Miller. I'll take a shot as well.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Apologies if the hard hitting analysis bores you. Next time, I will report on how naming football players after aquatic life is detrimental to their careers.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Apologies if the hard hitting analysis bores you. Next time, I will report on how naming football players after aquatic life is detrimental to their careers.

Don't beat yourself up. You just have to realize that if you go against anything St. Ryan of EIU has done you'll get those responses.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you start a thread about that now?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Don't beat yourself up. You just have to realize that if you go against anything St. Ryan of EIU has done you'll get those responses.

55221816-94b1-4ee1-aced-13bb2e63fb36.gif

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
CCS has become homerism over facts, most of these guys have no interest in the truth. Reality really pisses some of these guys off.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ryan is doing a fine job and I won't have a word said against him.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
CCS has become homerism over facts, most of these guys have no interest in the truth. Reality really pisses some of these guys off.
I did not realize so many folks were happy with the Bears' Medical Staff and their piss poor track record since 2015.

It is almost like Bear Nation does not want to be a winning team again.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Stopped reading when you suggested we should have picked up 5th year option on White

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Maybe they have to laugh at your stupid humor over in the paid forums so you keep on giving them $$$ (giving them money makes you the biggest idiot, BTW)

But here your just another stupid troll...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Wasn't Pace, the idiot rated 28th GM in the NFL?

Washington

Liked Posts:
This is a Grimson level type troll and I personally have no special love for golden boy Pace like many here do. Where is Grimson BTW? Is he back in Cali already?