Ryan Pace is a ****ing Idiot: Volume 47

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
All jokes and trolls aside, the OP brings up an excellent point. The Bears medical staff is hot garbage. Pace should not heavily rely on their information. He should instead consult SugarWalls on every matter.

I stand by this statement 100 percent.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I stand by this statement 100 percent.

Which statement, the one where you claimed to be a doctor or the one where you admitted you weren't? Both?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Troll thread

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
party-poppers-suicide-bomber-troll-terrorist-prank-1360027831q.gif

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Don't beat yourself up. You just have to realize that if you go against anything St. Ryan of EIU has done you'll get those responses.

This is actually dumber than the OP. Pace gets ripped constantly, and has been blamed 1000 x fr not seeing ito the future and predicting the White injuries. (Often by the same people who felt he should have picked Watson at QB, who missed half a season with an injury they didn't see coming.)

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Well I for one am so happy that this place has become the humorless void it is now.

This is a Bears board and it is strictly for the most useful and most relevant Bears news. We need more threads about Trubisky nicknames, Kylie Fitts aka NOT Kylie Jenner and most importantly, Cameron Meredith. My life is so busy I just don't have time to sift through all of the garbage, okay buddy?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is a Bears board and it is strictly for the most useful and most relevant Bears news. We need more threads about Trubisky nicknames, Kylie Fitts aka NOT Kylie Jenner and most importantly, Cameron Meredith. My life is so busy I just don't have time to sift through all of the garbage, okay buddy?

Viva Lance Stone

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Well I for one am so happy that this place has become the humorless void it is now.

Humor is a great part of life and laughing is good for the soul. I just don't understand why you would think that ridiculous trolling is anything remotely close to that.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Humor is a great part of life and laughing is good for the soul. I just don't understand why you would think that ridiculous trolling is anything remotely close to that.

If you took out every reference to Ryan Pace, and just focused on the training staff this thread would be thankbanged until Tuesday.