S Ron parker

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I think this is one thing everyone on here can agree on; $6 mil a year for a guy who is already on his fourth team (with two stints in Seattle), and has a whopping 16 starts in his 6 year career is way too much. Good pass.

yes. ron parker is a mediocre-at best-starting safety. i don't even think he's as good as conte. that kind of money is ridiculous. he's pretty much a back-up/special teamer who for some unknown reason became a "hot name" on the market even though i'd bet 80% of you had never heard of him before a couple weeks ago.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Well F*** him then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never understood this. Fuchs him for making as much money as he can when he'll never earn that much again and will probably have to live off that money for the next 40 years...

Happy for the kid. Also happy for the Bears that they didn't pay that much for a fairly unproven player.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I've never understood this. Fuchs him for making as much money as he can when he'll never earn that much again and will probably have to live off that money for the next 40 years...

Happy for the kid. Also happy for the Bears that they didn't pay that much for a fairly unproven player.

Come on pegger,it was an obvious meatball response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk