SCF - 6/12 Game 1: Bruins (0) vs (0) Blackhawks 7:00PM NBCS

How long will it take the Hawks to dismantle the Bruins?

• 4 Games

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 Games

• 6 Games

• 7 Games

• Wings in 7

• Total voters

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Canadian Dreamalchuk" data-cid="200559" data-time="1371084554">
<div>

hammer is better than that also. not the situation where you go for the hit there. get your stick in there instead.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

seriously. once I saw him miss that hit im like there it is, its like they didnt even review the boston pittsburgh series.</p>

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
jekyll and hyde period. Good first 10 minutes then a bad 10 minutes.</p>

</p>

Q's going out of control also. I like line adjusting but this is too much. Shaw/Bolland/Sharp is strange to me. But whatever. hope it works.</p>

Variable

Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Super Douchiev" data-cid="200558" data-time="1371084516">
<div>

play your fucking game not theirs, that is how fucking boston is beating teams, they feel the need to play bostons game against them.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

This, this, this. Even Eddie got that one right. Play the puck.</p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uncharacteristic play by Hammer and it cost a goal. Hawks didn't really get any good chances, they need to up the skating and shoot more and the other usual hockey cliches. The Shaw line was the one that looked the best with their pressure in the zone. Q's line-lotto is in full effect, which I don't really understand, why not stick with the lines that sent the current champion out in 5 and then do the adjustments after the fact. Seems like he is just outsmarting himself with this. But what do I know, I haven't coached over 1200 NHL games.</p>

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="The Super Douchiev" data-cid="200549" data-time="1371083674">
<div>

oh I know I just dont want them to go out of their way to make hits, if its available do it, but dont put yourself out of position to do so.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

BINGO!  Just what I said yesterday. The Hawks HAVE been managing to get their fair share of hits and play physically in an opportunistic way and not just be blown away by their opponents when they just go about their business and play their game. </p>

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="bookjones" data-cid="200562" data-time="1371085169">
<div>

http://atdhe.eu/hockey</p>

</p>

</p>

http://www.firstrow1.eu/sport/ice-hockey.html</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif
PEOPLE, BOOKMARK THIS SHIT NOW SO YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK EVERY TIME YOU NEED A STREAM!
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report.gif
</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
HAHAHAH I love Bruinsfan here looking just waiting to talk shit... go ahead son... we've been down much worse to much better.</p>

TSD

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
jesus</p>

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Officially time for Ray Ray to go down the tunnel and stretch out....</p>

TSD

CCS Donator