Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
He will play vs the Giants. He wasn’t completely ruled out on Thanksgiving till the day of the game.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I didn't like hearing that on FOX. I do like making sure he's healthy and not pulling a Luck on him.

owenby83

Liked Posts:
they need to quit fucking around with this. if they think they can keep resting mitch and expect to win with daniels on the road, then theyre crazy. i was very suprised we won last week in detroit but i dont think we would win in ny. also i heard chicago staleys that they knew mitch wasnt going to play against the lions on monday

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
they need to quit fucking around with this. if they think they can keep resting mitch and expect to win with daniels on the road, then theyre crazy. i was very suprised we won last week in detroit but i dont think we would win in ny. also i heard chicago staleys that they knew mitch wasnt going to play against the lions on monday

Agree. Stafford throwing two picks in the final 4 minutes is why the Bears won, the offense was a struggle. They got away with it once, doing it again is asking a bit much.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
Agree. Stafford throwing two picks in the final 4 minutes is why the Bears won, the offense was a struggle. They got away with it once, doing it again is asking a bit much.

So many missed plays by Daniel. The 2PAT, the wide open throw to Tarik...Chase did fine not turning it over and spoiling the defense's performance but Bears simply cant rely on that to happen again.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

They probably will play him, but our team is winning because of the defense, not because of Mitch. Let's not forget Mitch's 165 yard 2 INT performance against the Vikings. I think we can handle the Giants with Daniels.

Rise

Liked Posts:
They probably will play him, but our team is winning because of the defense, not because of Mitch. Let's not forget Mitch's 165 yard 2 INT performance against the Vikings. I think we can handle the Giants with Daniels.

How about you don’t forget the td pass, and key plays Mitch made with his arms and legs to extend drives which takes a lot of pressure off the defense.

If you think we are close to as effective with Daniels then you’re nuts.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:

Mitch made a lot of really big plays that Chase Daniel has no prayer of replicating.

owenby83

Liked Posts:
you never know. heres the way i look at it. the viqueens will beat the packers. i dont care how the giants have looked. if we go in to ny with mitch not playing i think we lose. their defense is a hell of alot better then the kittens. offense has alot more weapons too. so then minny is right back in it

owenby83

Liked Posts:
i agree but he also made alot of plays with his feet. hell if daniels would have played the viqueens d i think it would have been a blood bath

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

The same Vikings D held Brees to 1TD, 1INT and 120 yards, yet the reason the Saints won was also Cousins turning over the ball. Stop being a hater, the Vikings have made many QBs look bad.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about you don’t forget the td pass, and key plays Mitch made with his arms and legs to extend drives which takes a lot of pressure off the defense.

If you think we are close to as effective with Daniels then you’re nuts.

Don't get over sensitive about Mitch. I'm just saying if he's not ready we can afford to start Daniel against the Giants.

Funny how we know we cannot afford to start Daniel after one start, but we had to patiently wait 20+ starts to simply "see want we got" with Mitch.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Don't get over sensitive about Mitch. I'm just saying if he's not ready we can afford to start Daniel against the Giants.

Funny how we know we cannot afford to start Daniel after one start, but we had to patiently wait 20+ starts to simply "see want we got" with Mitch.

How do you know the Bears can afford it? Any loss right now to a shit team is NOT something they can afford. Giants have been playing better of late as well.

Only a loser wants to see the backup play. And he wasn't even that good vs the shitty Lions.

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
Well, I lkeMitch first off. Daniels is a good backup. Giants suck in my opinion. Get in elis face and he will start complaining and the players will react negatively or he will give that sad panda poopy face.

Daniels started that last game with no reps and his first real game in 2+Years. With a full weeks practice with a game plan I would say we have a 50-60% chance to win with our defense. With Mitch being healthy, id move it to 60-70.

If he is hurt, let him sit. If he isnt, let him play. Simple.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I lkeMitch first off. Daniels is a good backup. Giants suck in my opinion. Get in elis face and he will start complaining and the players will react negatively or he will give that sad panda poopy face.

Daniels started that last game with no reps and his first real game in 2+Years. With a full weeks practice with a game plan I would say we have a 50-60% chance to win with our defense. With Mitch being healthy, id move it to 60-70.

If he is hurt, let him sit. If he isnt, let him play. Simple.

Be careful. The premier Mitch nut-gargler is out, calling people losers for having that opinion.

oober

Liked Posts:
If the Vikings lose tonight, I think you definitely sit him if he is iffy...

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
you never know. heres the way i look at it. the viqueens will beat the packers. i dont care how the giants have looked. if we go in to ny with mitch not playing i think we lose. their defense is a hell of alot better then the kittens. offense has alot more weapons too. so then minny is right back in it

The Giants are 25th in defense (points) and 31st in sacks. Better in yards, particularly against the run. On offense they are 29th rushing, 13th passing. They aren’t a dangerous team despite having weapons at skill positions.

Our defense is going to destroy Eli if they can’t run the ball. It’ll likely be a turnover driven game.

So if you have to rest Trubs, do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk