Schefter on Trubisky injury

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
You mean the game he played with a bad wing, got a couple deep PI calls and broke down the Vikes D with his legs? It wasn't his best game by a long shot but how do you think that one goes with Daniel? Do we still have the best 3rd down conversion % of the year against them?

Look, you brought up the Vikings. No one else. Bad call on your part so don't be sensitive when others disagree.

I also suspect we can beat the Giants without Mitch but any given Sunday is in effect every given Sunday. You don't count any of them before they are played. If he sits, it's a calculated risk and one they would make to try and prevent Mitch from injuring something he could play with. I'm good either way but think he plays.

I don't see Manning doing anything against us. I wasn't a fan when in his prime and certainly am not now.

So you also suspect we can beat the Giants without Mitch...

So you agree with me. Why are you getting in such a twist when we agree?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
giphy.gif
maxresdefault.jpg

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No I didn't. I simply believe we can beat the Giants without Trubisky. That's all.

You guys are hypersensitive about Mitch.

To be fair, what you said was pretty stupid. Downplaying Trubisky's playmaking and clutch 3rd down plays against Minnesota to point out that he threw for less than 200 yards and 2 INTs. What a pleb.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Giants are looking infinitely better since the 1-7 start. They could easily beat us if we are not careful. You do not rest Mitch just to rest him. You have to prepare like this is the playoffs until we have clinched.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they need to quit fucking around with this. if they think they can keep resting mitch and expect to win with daniels on the road, then theyre crazy. i was very suprised we won last week in detroit but i dont think we would win in ny. also i heard chicago staleys that they knew mitch wasnt going to play against the lions on monday

Ok dumbass, so they should march Mitch out if he is not ready and jeopardize his season including the playoffs to play a shitty Giants team...geez

First it was a short week with no prep time. Daniels played well considering the circumstances. Secondly the Lions are a division foe they already faced this season, and they have a better defense than the Giants by a large margin.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
To be fair, what you said was pretty stupid. Downplaying Trubisky's playmaking and clutch 3rd down plays against Minnesota to point out that he threw for less than 200 yards and 2 INTs. What a pleb.

It's a severe lack of understanding how to play to a team's ability.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Are you guys really dumb enough to complain about a game against a non divisional team that has won 3 freaking games all season? Let’s say Mitch doesn’t play and we lose, guess what we are still in the lead for the NFCN and on top of that beating the giants isn’t worth enough to risk our young franchise QB’s throwing shoulder. Do we really want an Andrew Luck situation on our hands? There are more important things than beating the Giants on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

No. What's stupid is to jump to conclusions about what I said.

I could play that game too. "You guys are discrediting our defense and ignoring the defensive TD & the three turnovers & the 10 tackles for a loss, 5 of them by Hicks...blah, blah, blah...."

But I'm not going to jump to conclusions and be a hypersensitive twat about it.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would wager a large sum of money that this team would finish with at least 10-11 wins if Chase had to start the rest of the regular season.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No. What's stupid is to jump to conclusions about what I said.

I could play that game too. "You guys are discrediting our defense and ignoring the defensive TD & the three turnovers & the 10 tackles for a loss, 5 of them by Hicks...blah, blah, blah...."

But I'm not going to jump to conclusions and be a hypersensitive twat about it.

You sound hypersensitive right now

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There was no significant damage to him. He will be fine and ready to go.

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They probably will play him, but our team is winning because of the defense, not because of Mitch. Let's not forget Mitch's 165 yard 2 INT performance against the Vikings. I think we can handle the Giants with Daniels.

So you're comparing Trub's worst game performance of the year as a example? If you're going to compare signal game performances then how about 6 td's 0 int's 354 yards passing and QB rating of 154.6?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So you're comparing Trub's worst game performance of the year as a example? If you're going to compare signal game performances then how about 6 td's 0 int's 354 yards passing and QB rating of 154.6?

Yes. This is exactly what he did. Compared Mitchell's worst game and Chase's only game, one vs one of the best defenses and the other defense Mitch just buttfucked. Then tried to say he didn't.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

The point has been twisted and people are changing what I said.

1. We are winning games because of solid defense.

2. Even when Trubisky played poorly, we still won...because of the defense.

3. Daniels can start against NYG and we'll win...because of defense.

What I didn't say:

1. Trubisky sucks.
2. Chase Daniel is better than Trubisky.
3. The Lions defense is comparable to the Vikings.
4. Our defense is winning games in spite of Trubisky.

The over sensitive Trubisky fans are super triggered today...sheesh. Very telling.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes. This is exactly what he did. Compared Mitchell's worst game and Chase's only game, one vs one of the best defenses and the other defense Mitch just buttfucked. Then tried to say he didn't.

You're a known queen. You wanted to cut Howard because of one fumble...lol.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
they need to quit fucking around with this. if they think they can keep resting mitch and expect to win with daniels on the road, then theyre crazy. i was very suprised we won last week in detroit but i dont think we would win in ny. also i heard chicago staleys that they knew mitch wasnt going to play against the lions on monday

I would rest Mitch until I was sure he will not prolong the injury or make it worse. IMO, we do not need him for the Giants, but we do need him later when we go head to head with a Minnesota or Green Bay, depending on who might tie us for the championship or playoff berth.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I want him to play. Don't want him being rusty going into the Rams game. Also, we can't be too overconfident going into this Giants game. Play the guy if he's healthy enough to play and don't get too cute. Can't lose this one.