Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fixed it!

1. We are winning games because of solid defense and a productive offense.

2. Even when Trubisky played poorly, we still won...because of the defense and when Trubs play good and lost (the Pats, Dolphins games) it was mainly because of the defense.

3. Daniels can start against NYG and we'll win...because of defense and because the Giants are a bad team.

Not to be triggered. :)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If he’s not ready rest him...

Well if GB beats Minn tonight then they'll both be 5-5-1 which would mean we'd have a 2 1/2 game lead on both of them but if Minn wins tonight then they'll be 6-4-1 which means we'd only have a 1 1/2 game lead on Minn and we have a pretty tough schedule to finish out the year. So what i'm saying is that i'd feel much more comfortable sitting Trubs another week if we were up 2 1/2 games on both of them then i would be just having a 1 1/2 game lead on Minn who have a shit ton of talent on that team. But either way it's not like i don't think we can beat the Giants with C.Daniel at QB but they're playing better the last few games and they also have a ton of talent on that offense.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Lol Trubisky is playing. Coach said he would've started if it was Sunday. There is no reason to rest players when we still are not mathematically eliminated from a first round bye.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They probably will play him, but our team is winning because of the defense, not because of Mitch. Let's not forget Mitch's 165 yard 2 INT performance against the Vikings. I think we can handle the Giants with Daniels.

Trolls be trollin

owenby83

Liked Posts:
Ok dumbass, so they should march Mitch out if he is not ready and jeopardize his season including the playoffs to play a shitty Giants team...geez

First it was a short week with no prep time. Daniels played well considering the circumstances. Secondly the Lions are a division foe they already faced this season, and they have a better defense than the Giants by a large margin.

im not a dumbass, keep resting mitch and he wont have to worry about his arm. and you must be a dumb fuck to think lions are a better defense then the giants. i dont care about stats the lions arent better

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Agree. Stafford throwing two picks in the final 4 minutes is why the Bears won, the offense was a struggle. They got away with it once, doing it again is asking a bit much.
It was Daniel's first ever game playing with these receivers. Remember how much patience you all said we needed to have for Trubisky to build chemistry with them? Daniel was fine and will likely be even better after a mini-bye where he's taken all the starter reps in practice. They'll be fine against the giants if Daniel has to go, imo.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They probably will play him, but our team is winning because of the defense, not because of Mitch. Let's not forget Mitch's 165 yard 2 INT performance against the Vikings. I think we can handle the Giants with Daniels.

Don't get over sensitive about Mitch. I'm just saying if he's not ready we can afford to start Daniel against the Giants.

Funny how we know we cannot afford to start Daniel after one start, but we had to patiently wait 20+ starts to simply "see want we got" with Mitch.

All of this.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I swear it's like some of these guys don't want there to be any evidence that the Bears can win games without Trubisky.
Because they're fanboys. Many fans of this team are so desperate to have a legit franchise QB that they'll swallow the nuts of anyone they hope can be. The first half of the Cutler era was a nightmare with it. Now they seem even worse, if that's possible.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because they're fanboys. Many fans of this team are so desperate to have a legit franchise QB that they'll swallow the nuts of anyone they hope can be. The first half of the Cutler era was a nightmare with it. Now they seem even worse, if that's possible.

I didn't realize how entrenched they were until this thread. In ONE sentence I mentioned a poor stat line - which is a FACT - and they got all defensive and had a collective cow. Sheesh.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't realize how entrenched they were until this thread. In ONE sentence I mentioned a poor stat line - which is a FACT - and they got all defensive and had a collective cow. Sheesh.
There is no bigger snowflake in NFL fandom than the Bears QB fanboy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You're a known queen. You wanted to cut Howard because of one fumble...lol.

I don't want to cut him. I want him shipped out for a draft pick.

swz01

Liked Posts:

The Bears are winning nothing with Chase Daniel. So if you don't think Trubisky is the answer why are you bothering to follow the team? Seems like a huge waste of time. Don't you have anything better to do besides trolling the Bears board?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

The only person that got sensitive about anything was the cunt, which is you. We just pointed out your shit logic.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I know you weren't talking about Daniel at all when you threw out the stat line, but if Daniel had started that MN game we lose it. Trubisky's ability to sustain drives with his legs was critical to getting that dub. Mitch adds that scrambling dimension that Daniel doesn't have and makes him the better player and more upside. This D was built to carry this team and I'm not going to complain about that, but you can't just give them all of the credit and act like they are the only reason the Bears are 8-3. Trubisky is a large part of it too.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Halftime's argument:
Chase played good against Detroit but Trubs played bad against Minnesota. Also, don't pay attention to Trub's stats vs Detroit just 11 days prior because he played bad against Minnesota.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears are winning nothing with Chase Daniel. So if you don't think Trubisky is the answer why are you bothering to follow the team? Seems like a huge waste of time. Don't you have anything better to do besides trolling the Bears board?

Are you sure you quoted the right post? I don't see where I said Trubisky is or isn't the answer (nobody knows that yet). I was talking about fanboys. Don't confuse my disdain for homers with disdain for the Bears. The Bears are a bit like Christianity for me - love it but most of the followers are annoying.

As for not winning anything with Daniel, if this team is going to win anything it's going to be because of the defense, which is where the top talent exists on this team. They can do enough on offense to get by the Giants with Daniel if need be.