Schefter on Trubisky injury

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He will play vs the Giants. He wasn’t completely ruled out on Thanksgiving till the day of the game.

Nagy said if the game was on Sunday he would have played.

But then again, even from the coach there is some level of speculation there. And with injuries, you have expectations based on history, but you still can't say for sure until the player is cleared.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Career ending. Hope him and Turnstile Kyle have careers as commentators ahead of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
They probably will play him, but our team is winning because of the defense, not because of Mitch. Let's not forget Mitch's 165 yard 2 INT performance against the Vikings. I think we can handle the Giants with Daniels.

Might I recommend non-team games? Tennis, darts, bowling, golf.

I also think Giants is do-able with Daniel but I don't think we'd be winning anything if we only put half the team on the field.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If he doesn't play, Im not worried. While we shouldnt look past the Giants, they arent as good as the Lions and they are coming to our house.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So many missed plays by Daniel. The 2PAT, the wide open throw to Tarik...Chase did fine not turning it over and spoiling the defense's performance but Bears simply cant rely on that to happen again.

That was all on a short week with no practice, so absolutely no ability to develop timing with his receivers. It did get better as the game went on, as evidenced by the TD throw to Cohen. He missed the same play earlier in the game.

With a full week of practice, i think our offense would be ok with Chase. Still want and think we will see Trubs though...

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I swear it's like some of these guys don't want there to be any evidence that the Bears can win games without Trubisky.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need Mitch to shake the rust off in the Giants game because he wont have time to do that vs the Rams...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So wait are we doing the same thing as last week? Where all the board trapper johns guarantee he will play and this is all just a nagy smoke bomb?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How about you don’t forget the td pass, and key plays Mitch made with his arms and legs to extend drives which takes a lot of pressure off the defense.

If you think we are close to as effective with Daniels then you’re nuts.

He basically put the Vikings defense in the same class as the Lions. Lol

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He basically put the Vikings defense in the same class as the Lions. Lol

No I didn't. I simply believe we can beat the Giants without Trubisky. That's all.

You guys are hypersensitive about Mitch.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They probably will play him, but our team is winning because of the defense, not because of Mitch. Let's not forget Mitch's 165 yard 2 INT performance against the Vikings. I think we can handle the Giants with Daniels.

You mean the game he played with a bad wing, got a couple deep PI calls and broke down the Vikes D with his legs? It wasn't his best game by a long shot but how do you think that one goes with Daniel? Do we still have the best 3rd down conversion % of the year against them?

Look, you brought up the Vikings. No one else. Bad call on your part so don't be sensitive when others disagree.

I also suspect we can beat the Giants without Mitch but any given Sunday is in effect every given Sunday. You don't count any of them before they are played. If he sits, it's a calculated risk and one they would make to try and prevent Mitch from injuring something he could play with. I'm good either way but think he plays.

I don't see Manning doing anything against us. I wasn't a fan when in his prime and certainly am not now.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No I didn't. I simply believe we can beat the Giants without Trubisky. That's all.

You tried to make a point by saying how Mitch played against Minny while comparing Chase to the Lions. Which is fucking hilarious. Same defense Trubs just ripped a new asshole 12 days earlier.

You guys are overly critical about Mitch.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:

I'm sure they can. Still feel way more comfortable with Trubisky in the game.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I swear it's like some of these guys don't want there to be any evidence that the Bears can win games without Trubisky.

Just like you keep claiming the win despite Mitch??