Schefter on Trubisky injury

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Wow. More hypersensitive reactions. Unreal. Now if you don't agree with me your a pussy. Okay. That's a normal, adjusted reaction.

Is that really what you got out of that? You don't agree with me so you're a pussy, not "too much of a pussy to own up to what you said" which is clearly written.
Maybe you actually perceive things like this which would also explain why you think this offense has nothing to do with being 8-3. Are you having flashbacks to former Bears years?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is that really what you got out of that? You don't agree with me so you're a pussy, not "too much of a pussy to own up to what you said" which is clearly written.
Maybe you actually perceive things like this which would also explain why you think this offense has nothing to do with being 8-3. Are you having flashbacks to former Bears years?

There are a lot of people that struggle with the idea that things happen due to a multitude factors. Some people, for some reason, need things to be so simple that they can praise or blame one thing. So it's our defense that is carrying us? Forget that we're #6 in points per game. It's all our defense. Granted our defense has scored 5 TDs. Even if you take those away completely, we're #11 in points per game.

Basically, we have a top 3 defense, and a top 10 offense with a big arrow pointing up. We should be excited about both. I'm thankful for so many players on this team on both offense and defense. So many coaches on both offense and defense. Now if we just had a special teams to match...

So we have a lot of coaches and players CARRYING this team. To say it's all offense or all defense, or even mostly offense or mostly defense is just wrong. You're wrong if you think that.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
There are a lot of people that struggle with the idea that things happen due to a multitude factors. Some people, for some reason, need things to be so simple that they can praise or blame one thing. So it's our defense that is carrying us? Forget that we're #6 in points per game. It's all our defense. Granted our defense has scored 5 TDs. Even if you take those away completely, we're #11 in points per game.

Basically, we have a top 3 defense, and a top 10 offense with a big arrow pointing up. We should be excited about both. I'm thankful for so many players on this team on both offense and defense. So many coaches on both offense and defense. Now if we just had a special teams to match...

So we have a lot of coaches and players CARRYING this team. To say it's all offense or all defense, or even mostly offense or mostly defense is just wrong. You're wrong if you think that.

I think Bear fans are shell shocked. By the time they can have faith in Trubisky and the offense it will be the end of their careers. He was drafted high so he has to bust, doom, despair and agony on me. Even though that's not the Bears very limited history of drafting QBs high.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, Mick declared it, slowly started walking it back, and now suddenly is back full force now that Mitch is hurt.

Talk about emotionally unstable.

Anyway, I think the Bears are fine if they rest Mitch versus the Giants and there is some truth that the defense is the one carrying this team.

Lol. Says I'm full force hating on Trubisky and in the next sentence immediately agrees with the only point I've been making in this thread, which is that they'll be fine with Daniel against the Giants because of the defense.

You're a logical sinkhole.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Deshaun Watson would play through a shoulder injury.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
As usual, Schefter literally says nothing while pretending to have the inside scoop.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As usual, Schefter literally says nothing while pretending to have the inside scoop.

Not saying much, but he is about the best of these guys. The timing was weird as he came out with this Sunday morning, when everybody is focused on games just hours away and no interest yet on the following week's games

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Not saying much, but he is about the best of these guys. The timing was weird as he came out with this Sunday morning, when everybody is focused on games just hours away and no interest yet on the following week's games

I won’t deny that Schefter knows people and does often break news, but he doesn’t know when to just admit he doesn’t know something. He’s been caught several times deleting past tweets and misrepresenting past reports to fit current circumstances. His flaw is he always needs to be the person who knows the most, but he doesn’t always know the most—no one can. So he uses dishonesty to sell this notion. I don’t respect that.

As far as his tweet in the original post, it literally says nothing. The Bears hope Trubisky starts but it’s not certain he will start. And it’s possible he could miss another game. Not exactly earth shattering....

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Giants are looking infinitely better since the 1-7 start. They could easily beat us if we are not careful. You do not rest Mitch just to rest him. You have to prepare like this is the playoffs until we have clinched.

It doesn't matter what we think, it only matters what the Bears think, and imo, Nagy thinks the Bears can beat the Giants with Daniel at QB. You have to look at what he has done so far. I believe Mack and ARob could have played earlier if needed, but Nagy rested them to make sure they were good to go.

I believe Nagy could have a similar mindset going into this game. Do I want to see Mitch .... YES, but I won't be surprised if we see Chase for one more week.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There’s a pretty huge difference between a torn ACL and a bruised shoulder. Some perspective, please.

The irony of you talking about perspective

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There’s a pretty huge difference between a torn ACL and a bruised shoulder. Some perspective, please.

Not for a QB when it's his throwing arm. Severity matters and that is different. I'm sure Mitch wanted to play last Thur. and Nagy told him to sit.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No irony there. I’m the only one who posts on this board who has it. (perspective) It’s as if the rest of you are in Xanadu or some shit.
Now there's a quote that proves the opposite.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
No irony there. I’m the only one who posts on this board who has it. It’s as if the rest of you are in Xanadu or some shit.

Xanadu? Dude, you need to upgrade your movie collection.